Episode 8: Babysittin'

Plankton was in his bathroom tying a tie into the collar of his shirt. Jumping out, he pulls his dinner jacket on and jumps down out of the bathroom while a robot arm combs his antennas and sprays cologne on him.

Plankton:
Lookin' good.

Plankton then walks into his living room. Karen was waiting outside the bathroom as Plankton exited.

Plankton:
I'm ready, dear.

Karen:
Ooh, date night! My favorite day of the year, Sheldon.

Plankton:
You know it, Karen.

The two then walk into the living room and stand beside Chip and Raisin who were playing on the rug with blocks. Chip then look and saw his and Raisin's parents waiting for them.

Karen:
Now you two be good for the babysitter while we're gone, okay?

Chip:
Okay.

Suddenly, Plankton hears his phone ring and picks it up.

Plankton:
Hello? What, you can't make it? Come on, I need you. Listen I'll pay you double if you.......

Suddenly the phone hung and Plankton angrily put it back into his pocket.

Karen:
What was that all about?

Plankton:
The babysitter just canceled.

Karen:
What? Now?!

Plankton:
I know! Where are we gonna find another babysitter at this time!

Suddenly the doorbell rang and Karen and Plankton rushed to open it. SpongeBob and Patrick were revealed on the other side with smiles on their faces.

SpongeBob:
Plankton, we have the perfection solution to your problem.

Plankton:
Which is?

SpongeBob:
This right here.

SpongeBob then suddenly pulls an item out from behind the door and shows it to the couple.

Plankton: SquarePants and Star Babysitting?

Plankton:
SquarePants and Star Babysitting?

Patrick:
We sit on babies.

SpongeBob:
Not literally.

Patrick:
Yeah, not in Italy.

Plankton crossed his arms and groaned towards SpongeBob and Patrick. He stared towards them with his one eye.

Plankton:
No! You two are the most idiotic, most irresponsible, most untrustworthy creatures in the sea. I wouldn't hire you two if you were the last available babysitters in Bikini Bottom!

Karen:
Actually, Sheldon, I ran a scan it looks like they are the last ones we can hire on such short notice.

Plankton facepalms at the sudden revelation that he was wrong. He inhales and looks up towards SpongeBob and Patrick.