Episode 10: Wish You a Spongy Christmas

Nearly Christmas and Patchy the Pirate is in the kitchen setting up for Christmas. He had replaced his hook with an egg beater and is beating a bowl in his kitchen.

Patchy:
Oh hey kids. It's me Patchy the Pirate, president of the SpongeBob SquarePants fan club!

Patchy returns to beating his dough in the bowl when he finishes. He removes the egg beater and placed his hook back in it's place. Potty the Parrot then comes squawking into the kitchen.

Potty:
Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas!

Patchy:
That's right, Potty it is Christmas. Or at least it will be in at least three days. I'm just here making some Christmas cookies.

Potty attempts to fly towards the dough but Patchy stops him when grabbing him by his strings.

Patchy:
Oh no, these cookies are for Santa, not for scurvy parrots!

Patchy walks aside and picks up a book from his shelf sits down in an armchair.

Patchy:
But you know, even those beneath the deep blue sea celebrate Christmas. Let's see what our old pal SpongeBob be doing for the holidays.

Patchy then kicks his finger and begins reading the story. Transitioning to under the sea, SpongeBob is waking up to Christmas music on his alarm clock. He jumps out of bed and pets Gary gently.

SpongeBob:
Gary, it's almost Christmas.

Gary:
Meow.

SpongeBob:
Oh Christmas, my favorite time of year. It's about time to get going.

SpongeBob gets dressed quickly before eating his breakfast. Pulling on his hat and jacket, SpongeBob exits his house to the very snowy Bikini Bottom.

Patrick then comes out of his house, also wearing a hat, scarf and jacket

Patrick then comes out of his house, also wearing a hat, scarf and jacket. SpongeBob then walks up to Patrick who is walking towards him.

SpongeBob:
Hi Patrick!

Patrick:
Hi SpongeBob!

SpongeBob:
Would you believe it, Patrick? Three days till Christmas!

Patrick:
I know right!

Squidward then leaves his house while also wearing a scarf and jacket. SpongeBob and Patrick do backflips towards him.

SpongeBob/Patrick:
Merry Christmas Squidward!

Squidward:
Don't care. Let's just get to work.

SpongeBob then follows Squidward and Patrick towards the Krusty Krab. As the three arrived, they found the Krusty Krab with Christmas decorations.