Chapter 3

ALEXANDER POV:

  I am currently on a plane to New York. My princess now with me after all these years. I look over at where she's sitting, which is right across from me, and realize that she's now sleeping like I suggested. It's hard to believe that she here now. After 14 years of looking for her, she's finally with me. Even though I'm supposed to be happy, which I am, I can't help but think something is wrong with her. I Can feel it.

  She is very closed off from what I can tell. She doesn't talk much or at all for that matter and prefers to write or sign. I'm not sure if she's mute or just not comfortable with me. I can't blame her if she isn't comfortable with me, I have only met her an hour ago. I really hope that she talks to me soon and I can get to know her.

  I close my laptop which I was on completing work I didn't finish in my earlier flight and get up to grab her a blanket since it is quite cold on the plane. I grab a blanket that was given to me by a flight attendant and gently place it on her. Her eyes snap open as I am fixing the blanket and she moves away from me.

  I was about to ask what was wrong but then she noticed the blanket. She calms now and signs a quick 'thank you' and I get up to go back to my seat.  As I get up she moves, I think in an attempt to get comfortable but stops and winces not long after. I freeze. Why did she wince? Is she hurt?

  "What's wrong?" I ask and she shakes her head meaning nothing. I hesitantly nod and go back to my seat and decide I'm gonna go to sleep when she goes back to sleep because there's still like 2 hours left of this flight. It didn't take long for her to go back to sleep and after she does, I slowly start dozing off.

TIME SKIP- Flights over

PERSEPHONE POV:

Im startled awake by a hand on my shoulder. I jolt up out of my seat and back up only to realize it's Alexander aka my father. I calm down knowing he won't hurt me, well at least I think so. He frowns but then quickly recomposes his posture and says "The flights ended, time to go home"

I nod and grab my bag following him off the plane. As we get off the plane he leads me to a car not the same one I was previously in. He leads me to a light blue Lambo. I can't really tell what model it is because I'm still kinda tired but it's cool. He opens my door and we get in. He tells me it's gonna be a 30 minute drive to the house so I can take a quick nap if I'm tired.

I don't say anything and just nod looking out the window at my surroundings. The drive went by quickly much to my surprise. I saw a lot of places that looked cool maybe I could visit one day. I am drawn out my thoughts by my father as he opens my door.

    "Welcome home, Bambina"

A/N:

  Okay y'all this the 3rd chapter how y'all liking it so far? Ima try and write the next chapter as quickly as I can. If you see any mistakes or anything y'all think I should change, lemme know. HAVE A GREAT DAYYY! 🫶🏾