Chapter 7

PERSEPHONE POV:

While I shower I decide to wash my hair because it's been a while. I took me about 30 minutes to wash my hair not including me washing my body. I took another 30 minutes to detangle and now I have detangled wet curly hair. I need a blow dryer or defuser real bad.

After a couple minutes I decided I'm gonna ask someone for it, or well sign it cause I ain't talking. Anyways after deciding that I should probably put on some clothes. I walk out the bathroom and see clothes later out on the bed. Probably from one of my brothers.

The outfit consists of a pair of jeans and a Jersey. I like it but ima add a long sleeves to go underneath. Overall I think this suits me well but whose clothes is this cause the pants bout tight as hell around a certain area.(Ifykyk) When I put everything on I look at my outfit I'm the mirror and I'm like damnnnn. My ass bout fat as hell, I guess Damien wasn't lying after all.

Her outfit⬇️

     I giggle and put on my necklace that one of my best friends gave me and then left my room on my quest to find the hair dryer or defuser

I giggle and put on my necklace that one of my best friends gave me and then left my room on my quest to find the hair dryer or defuser. I decide to go to Ares because he seems to always have his hair out and in it's natural curls.

I make my way to his room and knock. A few seconds later I hear him say "come in", I take a deep breath and walk in. As I walk in I see him on his laptop, probably doing some work or something. I stand there awkwardly bc I don't know what to do.

He raises an eye brow and says "Well Hello, dear sister. Need anything?" I nod and point to my hair. He chuckles and gets out of his bed and walks to a drawer. "Blow dryer or defuser?" He asks looking back at me. I shrug because it really doesn't matter.

He thinks for a minute and grabs a defuser "Your curls are pretty and suit you so here" I nod and sign thank you and then leave the room. As I am about to close the door he calls my name and I turn to look at him.

"If you ever need help with your hair or something like that you can come to me. Actually you can come to me for anything, I'll try and help to the best of my ability" I nod and smile softly. He smiles back and I exit the room.

I make my way to my room and defuse my hair. After I do that I style it in a simple half up half down style and take a few pictures to send to my mannn. For some reason he likes having pictures of me and it's a way I can get him to do anything. Like if I want something I just have to be like "If you do that, then I'll send you more pictures" and in the end I get what I want.

Her hair⬇️

     When I'm done with my hair and styling it, I go downstairs to look for my dog

When I'm done with my hair and styling it, I go downstairs to look for my dog. He left my room a while ago and tbh I don't know where he is. Once I reached downstairs I saw Micha, I was planning on walking past him but I guess he saw me and called my name.

A/N

Sorry for stoping it here I just want the next chapter to continue this. Also sorry for not updating for a while I've been busy. The next chapter should be out soon depending on my schedule. I have already started it though so it shouldn't take too long. If you see any mistakes lemme know. And if you have any ideas for what happens next also lemme know. HAVE A NICE DAY!!! 🫶🏾