Chapter 5

PERSEPHONE POV:

I wake up because hear a knock at the door. I look around confused as to where I am but remember all the events that happened earlier. I quickly get out of bed to answer the door and just as I open it I see Xander with his hand raised. I look at him and take a step back slightly confused as it looks like he's about to hit me.

"I'm here to take you on the tour, I think Micha told you about it right?" He says breaking the awkward silence. I nod and hold my hand up meaning hold on and then I go back in the room and hide my phone and charger. 'They don't need to find out about that anytime soon' I thought to myself. After doing that I put on my slippers and walk out the door where Xander is waiting.

When Xander spots me he stands up from his previous spot and says "Come on, we going from the top floor to bottom. Is that fine with you?" I nod and we start the tour. The tour took about an hour and 30 minutes. I was EXHAUSTED by time we were done. The last place we went was the living room and I plopped down on the couch resting my head against a pillow.

I hear Xander chuckle and he says "Tired?" I nod my head and closes my eyes trying my best not to fall asleep. As soon as I am almost sleep I hear someone say "You should probably go to your room or eat something before you go to sleep." I look up and it's Elija. I nod and slowly stand up.

When I stand up I can't help but wince at the slight pain in (on?) my ribs. "Are you okay?" I nod while looking at Xander. 'I'm fine' I sign to answer his question. I then slowly walk to my room and head to my bathroom. When I reach the bathroom I pull up my hoodie and look at the huge bruise forming.

I sigh and grab my bag which has bandages and ointments to which I use to slowly start wrapping my rib cage. Once my ribs are fully wrapped I check the rest of my body, looking and treating all my injuries. After checking all my injuries I leave my bathroom and grab my phone from where I hid it.

I power it on and go to messages and then text Him.

TEXT

P: Are you awake?

HIM: Yes, I am but where the hell are you

HIM: You are not in Florida and you are in New York. Why?

P: Oh two things, 1. how did you know that and 2. My 'dad' died and my biological family found me :)

HIM: I thought Alan was your biological father. Did you know that he wasn't?

P: No, apparently my mother lied to me, but we'll talk about that later. Answer my question

HIM: Солнышко, did you forget I have your location? (Sunshine)

P: Oh yeaaa- I forgot about that

HIM: It's getting late over there. Go to sleep.

HIM: Good night Persephone <3

P: Good night Damien <33

A/N:

Mystery man has a name now :). Sorry for the late update I've been busy with school. I might start updating on weekends only but I try and work on this during the week. Alan is the stepdad that died. If you see any mistakes let me know and I'll fix it. HAVE A NICE DAY!! 🫶🏾