Chapter 6

PERSEPHONE POV:

FLASHBACK:

"Get over here you dirty slut."
WHAM
"WHO GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO GO TO THE NURSE? HUH?"
SLAP KICK PUNCH
"YOURE THE REASON YOUR MOTHER IS DEAD"
KICK KICK KICK
"I teach you to never defy my rules, dirty whore"
"Strip."

:END OF FLASHBACK.

      I jolt out of my sleep trying my best to breathe. With each breath I try and inhale it gets harder. I feel like I'm suffocating as I claw at my throat to try and get much needed air. I try and think about Damien and what he would do to help if he was here. That helps a little but enough for me to start breathing semi-properly.

    I get up out of bed and go wash my face in the bathroom. I need water, really bad. I debate if I should go get water or just suffer. I check the time and see that it's 2 am. Everyone should be sleeping...I should try and go get water. 

    I quietly sneak out of my room and make my way down the stairs. I walk slowly to the kitchen but as soon as I reach it I feel something brush against my leg. I cover my mouth as to not scream and look down switching on the light.

    As I look down I see a dog. It's just staring at me, wth. I sit on the ground and hold my hands out as a silent way of telling it to come to me. The dog comes to me and sniffs me while I take a look at its collar, Rodney.

   "Hey, buddy. You okay?" I whisper to him. He looks at me and ...smiles.? He licks my face and I silently giggle. I play with him for a minute or two and grab some water. When I grab my bottle of water I try and go up the stairs. I hear Rodney whimper and look towards the stairs.

     I smile and signal for him to follow me. He does his little doggy smile and follows me up the stairs. I lead him to my room and he jumps on my bed. I giggle and lay down cuddling him. Soon enough we both drift off to sleep.

   TIME SKIP- In the morning

     "WHERE THE HELL IS MY DOG?" I wake up slightly hearing someone yelling for a dog. It sounds like Mason. What the hell is he on about, what dog? I try and go back to sleep snuggling into my pillow. It's softer than last night and it kinda smiles like a... OMG-

     I HAVE THE DOG. Oh crap, he's gonna kill me for taking his dog. Actually, if you wanna get technical the dog came to me. I lay down for a second more before I get up, taking Rodney with me. "Come on bud, gotta take you to Mason." I whisper to him and he gets up.

    I open my door and let Rodney walk out. He walks beside me as we walk down the stairs where all the commotion is. Rodney and I go sit on the couch or well, me on the couch and Rodney on me. We watch as everyone is looking for said dog while I pet Rodney.  This continues until Ares walks in the living room.

   He froze. "How the hell are you touching him"  I look at him with a confused face. "HE HATES EVERYONE BUT MASON. HOW???" 'He loves me' I sign to him. "What the hell are you yelling fo- WTH" I look and see Xander enter the living room. Then out of no where everyone is in the living room looking at me and Rodney.

    'The hell are y'all looking at?' I sign, to which Elija responds "That's Mason's dog, that literally hates everyone but Mason. Hell, he don't even like Mason half the time" That's actually crazy- I silently giggle and Rodney looks at me smiling and licks my face.

    He's not Mason's anymore he's my sweet baby. I scratch behind his ear and he waggs his tail slightly. I look up at Elija and sign 'He's mine now, Not Mason's. Sorry not sorry' I sign the last part to Mason and shrug. With that I get up and go back to my room, with Rodney following.

      Once I reach my room I get on my bed and lay down. That was an eventful morning, I thought to myself. I lay there for a second more and get up going to take a shower. While I'm in the shower I can't help but think, I wonder how the rest of the days gonna go.

A/N:

That's Rodney ⬆️

That's Rodney ⬆️

     I feel like this chapter was a bit short but this is just how her morning was going. Also ntm on the beginning, I didn't know what to put but wanted y'all to see a little of what she went through. If that makes sense, but other than that let me know if anything needs to be fixed. HAVE A NICE DAYYY!! 🫶🏾