Chapter 10

PERSEPHONE POV:

    We've been in the car for like 10 minutes and damn does Elija drive fast. That's actually surprising I excepted him to be the one that follows all the laws or something. Though it's not that surprising he doesn't follow the law because the energy all my brothers give off scream 'Power'.

    I'm snapped out ny thoughts by Micha who calls my name. "Persephoneeeee, we're hereee" I smile and look at him nodding. Wr all exist the car and enter the mall. When we get in there Mason looks at me and asks which store I wanna go to.

   I shrug and Micha drags me into a random store. Elija follows but Mason goes his own way saying that he needs new gym stuff. Walking around the store I see things I like but I don't got cash on me so I can't really get nothing.

   "If you want something grab it, you don't gotta worry bout the prices. We are paying, Stella" I look at him and nod hesitantly. I look around and see a shirt I like that isn't too much so I grab it and put it in the cart smiling at Elija.

  I pause for a second because I just realized Micha disappeared. I walk around looking for him and soon I see him speed walking towards me with his arms full of clothes. My eyes widen as he puts them in the cart and looks at me smiling.

   "I think those would look good on you! There's shirts, pants and stuff like that, I noticed you don't really wear skirts and stuff but I grabbed a few just in case you felt like wearing them one day" I smile at him nodding and signing thank you.

  After that we bought the clothes and left to store going too many others. Elija and Micha got me so many clothes I don't even think I'll be able to wear half of them. I got to know them a bit. We talked while we were shopping and by we I mean Micha and Elija.

   I signed a couple things here and there but I mainly just listened to them. Eventually Micha said we were hungry and we went to the food court where we met up with Mason. I noticed Mason had a few bags with him and he was on his phone.

   We walked over to the table he was at and sat down. "What do y'all wanna eat?" Elija asked looking at all of us. Micha and Mason both said Chick-Fil-A while I shrugged. Elija said he was gonna get me a burger and fries to which I nodded and he went to go order.

    I'm listening to Micha and Mason argue about who's the better twin when out of nowhere I hear someone say my name. "Persephone..." I look around until my eyes spot the person.

    I jump out my chair and run towards him. I wraps his arms around me and I whisper in his ear. "Adrien, I missed you so much" "I did too, Chéri" I hug him tighter not wanting to let go when I'm suddenly pulled out his arms.

   "Persephone. Who the hell is that" Mason growls. My eyes widen cause I kinda forgot I was with them. 'A friend' I sign towards him. "Chéri, do you know him?" I nod towards Adrien who ask the question. 'Brother' I sign

   "Why aren't you speaking?" He asks with a raise eye brow. 'Don't know their rules on speaking yet' His mouth forms an 'O' shape and he nods. "Well I've got to go, I was nice seeing you again, Ma Chérie" Adrien says walking off.

    "How the fuck do you know him" Mason says lowly while grabbing me. 'Friend' I sign shrugging while looking behind him. I grab his hands and pry them off me walking to Elija who is walking back to us.

    I sit down, Elija gives me my food and i start to eat. Not soon after Mason and Micha join us not saying anything. After we are all done eating we walk around and go to a few more stores then Elija walks off saying he has ti grab something real quick and I shrug sticking ti Micha.

    Not long after we start making our way to the car cause Elija said he was gonna meet us there. We get there and he's leaning against the car with his phone. He heard us coming and looks up then helps put the bags in the car. Once that's done we all get in and start the drive home.

Let's hope this fool keeps his mouth shut

A/N:

   I honestly couldn't think about what to put in this chapter. My brain is empty as hell- but hope you enjoyed. Any ideas are welcome and if you see anything get that needs to be fixed let me know. HAVE A NICE DAY/NIGHT!!🫶🏾