𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟒

I didn't say a word to Rowan. After he had dropped me off at my room, he never came to check on me. I mean did I really expect him too? I walked out of Sebastian's office and straight to the elevator. I could hear Rowan's shoes tapping on the floor behind me.

"Wait wait" Rowan called, but I kept walking, reaching the elevator quickly. I clicked the button with the arrow pointing up and I turned around to face him.

"Meet down here at 6:30 pm?" I asked, hearing the ding of the elevator. I didn't wait for his response and I got in. He decided to do the same and he stood beside me. I reached over and I pressed the 5. He looked down at his watch, and so did I. It was 2:47 pm.

Rowan looked up at me and didn't say anything until I rolled my eyes. "What's got your panties all in a bunch?" he asked.

I looked at him with an offended look on my face, then shook it off when the elevator stopped on my floor. "Nothing, now leave me alone" I said and rapidly walked out. To my surprise, Rowan didn't follow and instead I saw him go to his floor. 8. I opened my door and saw Bella laying on the couch watching tv.

"Hey Iya" Bella said, grabbing the remote and pausing her show. I looked at the TV and saw she was watching vampire diaries. Again.

"Hey guess where I'm going?" I inquired with a smile on my face, placing my keys in the wooden bowl on the counter next to the front door.

"Where?" Bella asked, turning her whole body to face me.

"I said guess Annabella" I teased, seeing her cringe at the use of her full name. I took my shoes off and set them under the counter with the rest of our shoes.

"How do you want me to guess when it could literally be anywhere in the fucking world" she shot back, tilting her head to the side and and glaring at me. I groan and walk over to her sitting on the dark gray armchair that was on the left.

"Fine I'm going to Italy" I said leaning forward, my smile growing. "Now guess where in Italy" I asked again.

"OMG you love guessing games don't you" she chuckled. I rolled my eyes and I laid back, setting my feet up on the table. "Rome?" I shook my head. "Sicily?" I shook my head again. "Milan...Florence...Elba"

"Close, and be specific" she groaned.

"Siena...Genoa?" I smirked and laughed to myself shaking my head over and over. "I give up just tell me"

"Capo D'Arco" I answered.

"Oh really?!" Bella sat up. "That's one of the places I haven't been to in Italy" she hummed.

"I'm so excited I love Italy, but I'm only staying for 3 days and 2 nights." I shrugged. "But" I emphasized. "Besides it being a short trip, what makes this worse is I have to go with Rowan" Bella burst out laughing and she fell back to laying down.

"Oh that sucks for you" she says, quieting down.

"No really...it's actually my highlight of the whole trip" I stood up from where I was sitting. "I'm leaving around 6:30 so if you could please, please, make food I would love you forever" I said walking down the hall to my room.

"If the food tastes burnt you know what!!" I hear Bella yell from the living room.

I walk into my closet and pull my luggage out from under my clothing rack. My suitcase was all white with black smiley faces all over. I didn't like having basic ones that could easily get lost at the airport. I flipped it open and I started grabbing clothes. According to my weather app the 3 days I was going to be over there it was going to be kinda hot. 80 degrees at most. Compared to New York right now, it is going to be cooler in Italy than here. The best part is New York decided to be 87 degrees on the days I wasn't going to be here. I packed all my clothes and supplies. Me and Rowan were told we would get our weapons at the hotel. By the time I went to the kitchen for food it was 5:13. Yes I took that long. I'm a very indecisive person. Bella made mac n cheese. What did I expect? It was good either way and it's my favorite food to eat if I'm pressured with time. Me and Bella talked and it was finally 6. I went and washed my teeth changing into some gray sweats and a white tank top. I grabbed my green crewneck and green hat then braided my hair into 2. I hurriedly snatched my headphones, putting them around my neck, my phone, my wallet, and suitcase and I headed out the door at exactly 6:21.

 I hurriedly snatched my headphones, putting them around my neck, my phone, my wallet, and suitcase and I headed out the door at exactly 6:21

(A/N: If you don't like it, thats fine you can change it)

"I'll see you in a couple of days Bella" I shouted, putting on my shoes and opening the door.

"Bye love, be careful" she shouted back, and I closed the door, waiting for the elevator to open. I got in then went down to the first floor.

The doors opened and I saw Rowan standing with his back towards me. He wore navy blue shorts, paired with a long beige shirt, a black strap bag over his right shoulder, and, as always, his watch on his left hand. He didn't look so bad.

(A/N: Again these are my visualizations so feel free to change it if you want)

"You're here early" I said, walking out of the elevator and catching him by surprise. He turned around smirking.

"So are you?" he checked his watch. "It's only 6:24" His eyes locked onto mine and I grabbed the handle to my suitcase tightly.

"Should we..." I cleaned my throat and looked over to the double doors leading out to the street. "get going?" I asked, and he chuckled, turning to the doors and rolling his shiny black suitcase next to him. I followed behind and there was a car there waiting for us to take us to the airport. The driver opened my door for me, then Rowan took my suitcase and his own and put them in the trunk. I got in the car and he slid in after me.

When we arrived at the airport we thanked the driver and got our suitcases. We documented our suitcases and went through security. By the time we got to our gate we had 20 minutes to spare. We decided to get some food and when we finished it was time to board. We landed our first flight in Portugal and luckily we didn't have to change planes. Once we took off I fell asleep in the last flight and Rowan had to shake me to get me to wake up. We got off our plane and we looked around. We followed the crowd to find baggage claim.

"I think it's this way" I told Rowan, stalking off to the right. I felt a hand on my waist and Rowan shook his head.

"This way" he corrected, holding my waist tightly and directing me through a set of double doors. He walked behind me, not letting go until we got out of the crowd. "There's our luggage" he said, taking his hand off my waist. I saw my suitcase first and when I reached to grab it, Rowan cut in and grabbed it for me. I opened my mouth to protest but he quickly cut me off. "As much as you deny it, I know you're still in pain and I don't want you forcing anything" I didn't say anything and I waited until he grabbed his black suitcase.

We finally made it out of the airport and it was 11 am currently in Italy. I was exhausted. Rowan called a taxi and told him to take us to our hotel.

"I didn't know you spoke Italian" I said, with a surprised look on my face. He looked over at me and shrugged.

"I don't know much, I took Italian lessons for 5 years and only somethings stuck" He smiled and then leaned his head back against the seat's headrest. We were both jet lagged. I knew that as soon as I got to our hotel I would fall right asleep.