𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟗

(A/N: Sorry for not posting I've been extremely busy)

(T/W: Mentions of SA, and Smut)

It's been 4 days. 4 days since I was kidnapped. 4 days since I was sexually assaulted, and 3 days since I last had hope. I know 100% that I didn't leave Italy. I was being held captive in Italy. I can't believe they haven't found me. Did Rowan go back to the US?

~His POV: night of the auction~

"Fuck" I yelled, watching her car drive away. I ran both my hands through my hair pacing then turning around seeing the dead bloody body on the ground.

"Shit shit shit shit" I mumbled trying to think. We were near a cliff? I started dragging the body towards the cliff and then tossed it over. I sighed then watched it splash in the water.

Claira must really want that jewel if she was willing to kill her partner. Maybe there was something bigger. I walked back to the gate and called another taxi. I remembered the license plate of the taxi. 7TYQ38. I needed to remember that.

It took around 30 minutes for the taxi to arrive. I needed to go where I needed to be quickly. I got in the car and told the driver to take me wherever their main building is.

He drove me into the city and there was a building where you could get a taxi. I paid the driver then got out, walking in. I had to wait since there were people in line. I tapped my foot on the floor. I was a bit patient but in times like this...I really needed this to go faster. Finally I made it to the front. I gave the license plate to the lady at the computer and explained how I needed to find that taxi. She didn't want to tell me private information because apparently it was classified.

"I'm part of the R.O.S.E. Organization" I said, clearly annoyed as I pulled out my ID card showing her. She looked at it, trying to make sure it was real.

"Very well then" I started tapping my foot on the floor as she typed in the license plate. "Oh no" she said, fixing her glasses. This lady couldn't go any slower could she. She had white curly hair and glasses with the string. She looked old. Maybe in her 70s.

"What?" I asked. She didn't know what was at stake. I don't know what they could be doing to her.

"I need clarification to view it and the only person who can clarify is not in today" she said looking up at me. "I can give you a call tomorrow and you can come one," she smiled at me. I returned it with a fake one.

"Ok just I'm in but in a hurry" I told her. I wrote down my number and then left. Now what. I looked around and found a convenient store. I crossed the street and then walked in. I walked around the isles and grabbed some chips and a drink. I paid for them then walked back out, sitting in the crib. I opened my bag of chips and began eating.

Hopefully by tomorrow I'll be able to find her. I finished my chips and my drink and I got up, throwing them away. I looked back inside the convenience store, and then walked back in. I went straight to the front and asked for a pack of cigarettes. I grabbed a small lighter that was on the side counter as well. I don't smoke often. I usually do it when I'm anxious or when I need to think.I paid for the walk out. I took one out and put the rest away in my pocket. I placed the cigar in my mouth and lit it, putting the lighter away after.

There has to be a way to get my information faster. I coughed a little. I forgot how it felt. I sighed and pulled out my phone, getting a taxi to go back to the hotel.

~Her POV: present time~

My hands were still tied and I haven't changed clothes since I got here. Claira doesn't know what happened between me and her brother. He left me as if I was untouched. I would try to fight them but my hands were tied, I wouldn't know where to go, I don't want to get anywhere near Derek.