𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟎

The next morning I woke up in Rowan's bed, but Rowan wasn't there. I slowly sat up and looked around the room. I stretched my legs to the side of his bed, getting up. I walked over to his bedroom door, tip toeing in case Alec was still asleep. I didn't know what time it was. When I opened the door, I saw Rowan closing the bathroom door behind him.

"Hey princess" he noticed me and walked close to me, smiling. He wraps his arms around my waist and leans down giving me a kiss.

"Good morning to you too Rowan" I chuckled, placing both my hands on his chest and breaking the kiss. "What time is it?" I asked him.

"When I woke up it was like 10:30" he answered. "Alecs' already awake. "You hungry? He's making eggs" I smile. He takes his hands off me and takes me to his kitchen where Alec, who is shirtless, is making eggs.

"Oh Iya stayed over" a smirk crept onto Alec's face. "Should have guessed after all that noise you both made-"

"Alright that's enough" Rowan cut in walking over to the stove. I chuckled and sat down on a chair at the table.

"Go put a shirt on man" Alec nudged him.

"When you do I will" Rowan countered. I see Alec roll his eyes. The kitchens in the building kind of had the same layout in Italy. The stove was on the island counter and the sink behind it. I was sitting at the table that was in front of the stove.

"Alec just hurry up" I brought my feet up on the chair and hugged my knees. Rowan started grabbing silverware and cups, setting the table.

Finally the food was ready and Alec served the eggs on the plates next to the stove. Rowan came and sat next to me, putting my plate in front of me and his in front of himself. Alec got his whole plate and soon we all started eating. When we finished I told Rowan I'd see him later.

"I'm going to change then I'll leave" I told Rowan, getting up from my seat and grabbing my plates.

"No...keep the clothes on," he told me with a grin on his face. I playfully rolled my eyes and took my plates to the sink, rinsing them. I went back to his room and grabbed my clothes then headed out the door.

I made it back to my dorm and quietly tried closing my door. Once it was closed I slowly walked to my room, when Bella peeked her head out her room. "Iyella Crawford, where have you been?" Bella asks me, walking towards me. I open my mouth to answer but she cuts me off. "Those aren't your clothes either" She leans in super close and sniffs me.

This girl.

"Ok you're weird for that" I said, stepping back. "I was with Rowan" I mumble, a smile creeping onto my face just at the thought of him.

"WHAT?!" Bella yelled. I slapped her shoulder.

"Quiet down" I told her. She shook her head and studied me.

"You fucked Rowan didn't you" She said, nodding her head and crossing her arms.

"Not necessarily" I told her, deciding I needed to take a shower and change. Unfortunately, she blocked my path. "He didn't fuck me but we did...do something" I added so she'd leave me alone. I wasn't going to tell her every detail. Actually, no details.

"You have to tell me everything" She smirked, this time I shook my head.

"Yea no I'm good" I said, trying to walk past her. I love Bella but telling her what Rowan and I did would be TMI.

"Pleaseeeeee" she begged.

"Bella I'm going to shower" I told her and this time I made it past her. I walked into my room and put my dirty clothes in my dirty laundry basket then grabbed a pair of jean shorts and just a bra since I was going to put Rowan's hoodie on.

I quickly took a shower and got dressed, walking into my living room. When agents don't have any functions or mission they can pretty much be wherever they want. I wanted to stay in my dorm and just chillax but of course with Bella that would be more than impossible.

I then hear my phone ding and I see Rowan texted me.

Rowan: You left your panties in my room 😏

Me: Can you bring them to my dorm...

Rowan: What's the magic word?

Me: Please now hurry up

Rowan: So needy

I left the conversation there and in a couple minutes I heard the doorbell ring. I quickly get out of bed and walk out my room but I see Bella had already opened the door and was smirking when she found Rowan outside the door with my panties in his hand.

"Well hello" Bella said, stepping aside to let Rowan in. Rowan stepped inside and I shook my head as Bella gave me a look. She closed the door and Rowan handed me my piece of clothing. "I wonder how Rowan got that," Bella said sarcastically as she walked back over to the couch.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed Rowan's hand, dragging him to my room.

"I see you're still wearing my hoodie" he observes.

"Yes...it has your smell" I protested, letting go of his hand then jumping onto my bed. He closes the door behind him, and I open my arms. He comes and lays down with me. I turn the te on and go to Netflix.

"What do you want to watch?" I ask.

"I'm a very indecisive person" He tell me, laying his head on my chest, my arm wrapped around his shoulder.

I start picking movéis but he keeps shutting it down.

"Not that one"

"Nope"

"Eh...another one"

"Oh c'mon" I finally say. "Pick one yourself then" he shrugs. "Mean girls?" I finally say when I see it's on Netflix.

"Why not?" he chuckles. I sigh. Finally this boy picks something. I play it, and relax, having the boy of my dreams just laying in my arms.

(A/N: Short chapter sorry...😢)

(How was this chapter. I thought maybe some cute fluff)