𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟖

(T/W: SA)

We arrived at some abandoned warehouse. Claira grabbed me tightly by the arm dragging me alongside her. She took me around the back of the warehouse and to a door. There was a code lock on the wall and Claira tapped in the number. 4832. 4832. I repeated in my head. I heard a door lock click and she opened the door shoving me in first and her walking in after. She closed and locked the door after her. I studied the warehouse. It looked hella abandoned from the outside but from the inside it looks like it never was left. There were couches in some places, with open pizza boxes and a TV. A car parked on the left near the metal gate. The floor was all concrete and the walls looked so as well. There were countless shelf's of just wooden boxes surrounding the couch and TV. I peeked into a room that had an open door. The room was full of computers and bulletin boards with pictures of the necklace and the locations. And the plans for the weapon. What the necklace provided for the weapon. When Claira noticed I was looking she took me over to a couch and threw me onto it.

"Stay there," she told me. "The only exit is the door we came in from and if you try opening it at all it will sound off an alarm and lock itself" she told me. "You wouldn't even be able to open it with the code you memorized outside. It's a different one for the inside" she laughed. Claira turned around and walked into the room full of computers. Immediately I looked around. She has to be lying about that being the only exit, and if she wasn't...would it really sound an alarm. I didn't want to try and open it then end up shot. Maybe a way out with a window or maybe I could lift the gate up a little and crawl under.

"Oh who do we have here?" I heard a deep voice say. Male. Did Claira work with someone else? Wait, who did Claira work for? I hadn't even thought of that. I looked around and then saw a tall man, maybe around his late 20s, walking towards me from the opposite direction Claira went. The man had really dirty blond hair and light brown eyes. They kind of reminded me of Claira's. He had tattoos all over his arms and one small tattoo on the side of his neck. The guy was wearing red shorts with a black hoodie. As he got closer I could see his facial features better. He had a sharp jawline and when he smiled it reminded me a lot of Claira. "You're a sight" He addressed, looking me up and down. I then, in that moment, remembered what I was wearing. The guy stood right in front of me and had the most disturbing smirk on his face. I looked away, looking to see where Claira went. He placed his hand on my chin and redirected my face, to look at him. I quickly moved my head away from him and gave him a disgusted look.

"Don't touch me" I threatened. The guy went a little wide eyed but never dropping the smirk.

"Derek leave her alone" I heard Claira say, obvious annoyment in her voice. Derek took a few steps back and leaned his body back, facing Claira.

"I was just having a little fun" he claimed, stepping back and sitting on the coffee table behind him. Claira walked over to me with 2 things in her hand. In her right hand she had clothes, and in her left hand she had a zip tie. Great.

"Put these on," she demanded, throwing the clothes at me. I grabbed them and got up. Claira took me down a hallway and to the bathroom. She opened the door and then I walked in. I started taking my dress off then I changed into the clothes she gave me. They were light green sweatpants with an oversized white shirt that said "Suck on it". I looked around the bathroom. It was small. All the walls were gray and all it had was a toilet, a small sink, and a mirror. No window. I opened the door and walked out, my ripped red dress in my arm. Claira snatched the dress from my arm and I straight away went into panic mode.

"What are you going to do with my dress?" I asked as she was about to turn and leave.

"Throwing it away?" she said confused, as if it was obvious.

"No!" I said quickly. "I can hold on to it" I added, trying to reach it. She pulled her arm away further.

"Why?" she asked, curious. I stared at her. Should I just tell her the truth?

"It was my moms before she passed," I said, probably knowing that she would throw it away anyway. Claira sighed.

"I might have kidnapped you but I'm not that big of a monster" she said softly, handing me the dress. "My mom passed away as well when I was young," she said.

"Sorry" I told her. This was kind of awkward. She shook her head, as if she was snapping out of a trance. She then grabbed my hands and tied the zip tie, putting my wrists together.

"Follow me" she said and started walking further down the hallway until the end. There were 3 doors. The one on the left wall was open and when I peeked there was a shower. The other 2 doors were closed. She opened the door in front of us and walked in. "This is where you'll be sleeping," she told me. Inside was an inflatable mattress, with a few covers, on the floor. Again, no window. "I'm sleeping in the room as well as my brother" she pointed to the room on the right wall. So that's why he reminded me of her. Siblings. Claira sighed, then walked away down the hall. I guess I have free rein. I was about to walk out the door when Derek stopped me before I could even step out the door.

"Why so sad?" he asks, walking into my room, closing the door behind him. I take a few steps back.

"Go help your sister" I told him, glaring at him. My hands might be tied but my legs weren't and I for sure can still use them.

"Nah she doesn't need my help" he shrugs it off stepping closer, grabbing my waist. "You look like you need some fun" I put both my hands on his left shoulder then kneed him in the stomach. He took a few steps back and leaned forward, holding his stomach. I quickly made a run to the door but so did he. He stopped at the door in front of me and stared me down. The smirk and drunk attitude is gone. He held his stomach with one hand and the other he used to run his hand through his hair. He looked up and took a deep breath in, clearly frustrated.

"Let's try this again," he says, looking back down at me. He walks towards me and I back up into the bed, tripping and falling back. He stands over me and I start kicking his legs trying to get him away. He used both his hands and pushed my legs down forcefully. He then puts his knees on my legs stopping me from moving them. I was about to scream but he put his hand over my mouth.

"Don't be so feisty" He complained, his free hand traveling up my shirt and groping my boobs. I felt tears fill my eyes and a muffled scream came out of my mouth. "Hush" he told me, removing his hand from my mouth and slapping me across the face. He gets off his knees and lifts my hands above my head holding them there. He then proceeds to use his free hand to remove my sweats.

"Stop" I yelled, trying to kick my legs but he was still on them. Someone manages to get them off and then he slaps me across the face again.

"Stop being a bitch and shut the fuck up" he said. My tears started streaming down my face and I wiggled my body, trying to get out. He took all my clothes off, leaving me ONLY in the shirt. Fuck. This couldn't be happening. Please.

But it did.

It happened.

And sooner or later...I blacked out.

(A/N: I posted this earlier than I said I usually do but I start school tomorrow and I wouldn't have time.)

(How was this chapter?)