𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟕

I for one wasn't going to give up. The odds weren't in our favor but that didn't mean we didn't stand a chance right? Right?

"You're insane if you think we are handing you anything" Rowan retorted. That's where me and Rowan were similar. We would stand our ground until there's literally no other option. Our taxi hadn't arrived yet so it was just us 4. Rubio standing in front of Rowana and Ovalin in front of me.

Ovalin took some steps closer to me and I stepped back. She reached forward and gripped my right arm tightly, digging her nails into my skin. She lifted her gun and held it right at my head.

"You still think I'm insane?" Ovalin asks with a mocking tone. I turned my head and looked at her, this time I replied.

"Very" I sneer, and she digs her nails deeper into my skin and I scrunch my face, looking over at Rowan who had a panicked look on his face. "Don't do it" I plead. Rubio took a step closer to Rowan still pointing his gun at him. I knew that what I was about to do would probably be a huge mistake.

I slowly reached down and reached into my purse that was swung behind my back, pulling out my small comb. I bent it in half then pulled the handle back and down taking the shape of an actual gun. This was it. I rapidly lifted my left hand and shot a laser at Rubio, hitting his shoulder holding the gun and dropping it. I was surprised Ovalin hadn't shot me. I look to see Rowan holding his laser gun at Rubio who was holding his shoulder. Rowan picked up the gun he dropped and tucked it into his pants.

"Shoot her and I shoot him," Rowan said with a hint of smugness. No wonder she didn't shoot. Silence. Nothing. I started to think of a way out with the necklace and both me and Rowan alive.

"Hand me the necklace and Rubio then you can have your pretty lady" Ovalin proposed.

"See, that seems like an unfair deal," Rowan said, tilting his head a little. Rowan knew how to bargain. I know that. He was in a position where he had a chance of getting both things he wanted. My life isn't on the line. It is a little since I still have a gun pointed at my head.

"Looks like you need time to think," She said. "Why don't we both keep what we have and when you've come to your senses you contact me and we do the deal that's most ideal. Mine" She added, and she began to walk away with me. I tried getting loose but she wouldn't let go.

"Take one more step and I'll shoot his brains out and let me tell you...I don't miss" Rowan commanded coldly. Right then the taxi arrived and Ovalin lowered her gun a little, hiding it but still pointed at me.

"Looks like my ride's here" She said cheerfully, walking backward and then turning around, opening the car door and pushing me in. "Do what you want with him," she yelled.

"CLAIRA!" Rubio yelled. I then heard a shot and saw Rowan shoot the guy in the leg, a painful yell followed right after.

"Last chance... don't get in the car" Rowan said, stepping away from Rubio and closer to us.

"Bye" Apparently Claira said, ignoring Rowan. I heard another shot and Rowan shot the guy again, but in the head. The lifeless body laying there. I looked at the driver and saw pure fear. Claira got in the car and pointed the gun at the driver.

"Drive," She demanded. I instantly reached for the car door handle and tried opening it but she reached over and grabbed my yanking me back. I turned around and saw Rowan running up to the car, slamming his hand on the window trying and then shaking the handle, trying to get it open. The car started moving, and drove away. I watched Rowan run, but then stopped when we got too far. "Lock the doors". The driver did just that and Claira looked over to me. "I don't want you trying anything. She grabbed my laser gun that was in my hand and she kept it to her side.

I wouldn't be able to get out.

(A/N: Really short chapter I'm sorry. I felt like there needed something to be in the middle of well yk...the next chapter and lasts chapter. The next chapter will be longer tho I PROMISE 🤫)