3. Want To Have Some Sweets...?

Gawin chose a foreign song from his playlist and then went back to driving. The song with a sweet melody made Krist uncontrollably move his head and shake his leg, although he couldn't really understand the lyrics. 

"Well, I won't give up on us
Even if the skies get rough
I'm giving you all my love
I'm still looking up"

That was a popular song that he heard in the studio before, but he didn't seem to remember the title. He also didn't want to ask the other, because his big round eyes were busy looking outside, hoping to find a barbecue restaurant that seems to have available tables.

Gawin, in his driver's seat, remained calm but his stomach was making noises. 

At first, they decided to go from the clinic to Krist's house because there were two grill shops on the way that the two of them have visited before, they thought it would be convenient to return home after that. 

However, the car had stopped twice...

One place was closed and the other one was full.

It was understandable because that day was on the weekend. They discussed a bit and then Gawin made a U turn, driving towards the center. His stomach rumbled again, he hadn't eaten anything since the afternoon.

The next thing he knew was Krist's voice rang out excitedly in the narrow space.

"Here it is! Here it is!"

Krist informed him while his eyes were still fixed on the barbecue sign on the side of the road, his finger pointing at it enthusiastically.

"Can you see that? Shall we come in?"

The restaurant looked quite spacious from the outside, two uniformed waiters standing on either side of the door were doing their job - welcoming guests. That was too good for his growling stomach, so Gawin decided to pull over.

Once led to their table, both of them heaved a sigh of relief because they finally found a place for dinner after wandering around the street in 30 minutes. Looking at each other, both of them immediately burst into laughter. Seeing there was a rose placed in the middle of the table, their giggles were even louder, but it lasted only a few seconds until the waiter came with a greeting and handed them the menu.

Gawin read the menu and Krist just waited for him to make the order.

"A barbecue set for three people, one chicken katsu, two bottles of cold beer, and two more fruit salads, is that okay?" Gawin asked and gave Krist the menu, but Krist pushed it back and smiled, giving his thumbs up. When the waiter left, Gawin whispered, "I'm not sure if the barbecue here is good."

Krist didn't respond to his words, he just smiled like a little boy with his eyes sparkling.

"Looks like this place is for couples."

They only realized that after stepping inside, all the tables here are square tables for two, with a rose on each table, even the menu has lots of tiny hearts printed on the paper.

"Luckily they also serve beer here, not just wine." Gawin said after taking off his coat and hanging it on his chair, he waited for Krist to put down the hood and fix his hair before asking out of curiosity.

"Are you a good drinker?"

"I can drink five bottles without getting drunk."

Krist proudly bragged about it like he was talking about his life achievement, then suddenly he realized that he had left his phone in Gawin's car, his smile faded immediately. But when Gawin said that he could get it for him, Krist quickly waved his hand.