14. Kiss One Person In This Room...

Gawin withdrew his legs a little to escape the sunbeam darted on more than half of the table in the library, moving slightly towards the person next to him. He ignored that person's head that was tilting towards his shoulder, he knew the distance between them was safe enough so that the girl couldn't 'accidentally' lean her head on it.

Podd set him up with an appointment with a girl.

That friend of Gawin called him and said that he felt bored hanging out with his sister, she only wanting him to go to carry her shopping bags. So Podd begged Gawin to join him. His friend obviously wasn't the type complaining about this kind of thing, and his sister, in Gawin's memory, was definitely not a girl that was hard to please. Gawin immediately realized Podd's intention when seeing them with another girl.

It was interesting to know that she had almost everything he liked in a woman, with long curly hair, a beautiful smile and fair skin, she spoke in a soft, sweet and gentle voice without acting naive, she was mature and understanding. Like other girlfriends who had appeared in his life, she was the type making everyone feel good from the first time they meet her, to be honest, his impression would be the same. He tilted his head when she talked, smiled a little when she did not know what to say, he just ignored the pair of big round eyes staring at him with fascination. The things he wants was no longer the same as before, he ironically thought.

Even though he didn't place his phone on the table out of politeness, he knew that it also didn't vibrate for even a second in the pocket of his jacket. 

Krist was probably busy today as well.

The smaller guy must be literally busy, unlike Gawin wasting a whole day to listen to his friend's arrangements, and now Podd and Pat were busy fighting over there over some books, leaving Emi sitting next to Gawin. She was attentively reading a medical book, while he was glueing his eyes on a photography book.

Emi spoke softly in the quiet space...

"P'Gawin likes coffee, right?"

Gawin looked straight into the eyes that were wearing the silver round glasses frame and smiled in a way that made the girl flutter right on the spot, "How do you know that?"

"You have the smell of fresh coffee."

Emi bowed her head and smiled shyly, shifting her eyes back to the book, but he guessed maybe she was no longer reading them. Gawin was certain that he couldn't have the coffee smell with just one cup he drank this early morning, not even after the four of them had lunch and sat in the library until dusk. Perhaps Podd told Emi a bit about him, that he liked drinking coffee. He would not ask his friend why he planned all of this, if ignoring everything could reassure them, he would do that.

Therefore, Gawin simply replied in a delicate and calm way, " I hope you're not uncomfortable with the smell of coffee."

"No no no, I like it."

Emi had a light scent of lavender, but Gawin thought it was better not to talk about that. He turned his attention back to the flat-lay photography tips on a page that still had the smell of fresh ink. Flat-lay is the art of telling different stories through the arrangement of a number of objects on a flat surface. When he glanced at the sample photos, there were a few things that he found adorable, a striped baseball cap, a triangle silver earring, and a wrinkled long sleeve shirt, and a perfume bottle that wasn't his familiar brand, he wasn't sure if it was the one Krist often used or not, opening with grapefruit, gently giving way to the heart note which is blood orange, mixed with the coffee aroma as the base note.

Emi couldn't smell the scent of coffee on him.

Gawin also couldn't smell the scent of coffee on Krist because he didn't like coffee.