5. What Should I Do?

Gawin loves coffee. 

Although a dentist liking to drink coffee didn't sound right, he got addicted to the scent of it since the university days - before he became a dentist. 

That's why giving up on it was impossible.

Gawin went to the clinic almost every day, except Sunday. He always needed a cup of coffee in the morning in advanced to meet the first customers of the day. 

But... he had another drink today. 

He bought himself a corn tea drink. He placed it on his desk since it was still warm till it was cool. The dentist decided to put it aside after the first sip, thinking that changes always brought odd and unpleasant experiences.

He had only one customer for this morning. It was already half past ten when Krist arrived his clinic. The sunlight shone on the stairs leading to the clinic's doorstep, despite of that, it was cold. Krist wore a simple black Givenchy hoodie with jeans, and carried his backpack on one shoulder as usual.

"There's no one this morning?"

"Just one person, they just left at ten. Wait a minute," Gawin said as he re-arranged the documents on his desk, meanwhile Krist stood hesitantly beside him with a bright face.

"This morning I had breakfast with my girlfriend, we made up." He continued, "I just drank that too." Krist pointed his finger to the corn tea drink on the desk.

"No wonder you look so happy, so you like corn tea?"

"Drinking it every day will help reduce double chin and make your face slim like those celebrities."

Gawin raised his head to look at Krist, now he could really look at his face properly, and it was true that Krist had a pretty face that suited most of people's taste - a slightly roundie face with a very straight nose, chubby cheeks, and a dimple that would appear every time he talked or smiled. 

He laughed all of sudden as Krist's face reminded him the strawberry mochi he saw in the bakery where he went to buy his breakfast this morning.

Krist also bursted into laughter when seeing Gawin laughing. 

This was the first time he saw the serious man in front of him giggled like that, he didn't feel the need to know what made the other laugh. 

'But he was like that after looking at me, maybe I have a funny face.'

Krist shrugged his shoulders at his thought. 

Gawin stopped laughing. He gave the corn tea drink to Krist, before he could tease him about whether or not he wanted to drink it, Krist happily took it and drank it right after that, so fast that Gawin couldn't tell him that he still had a new straw in the drawer.

"Shall we go now?"

"Let's go." Gawin took off his blouse, hung it on the hook and put his phone in the pocket of his jacket. Since they was going to have lunch at a restaurant this afternoon, the guy has changed to a white sweatshirt instead of a formal shirt like usual, and wore a brown leather jacket outside. Gawin preferred a neat and simple dressing style. 

The two of them walked down to the parking lot, and it took them a few minutes to find Krist's car. 

Gawin checked the location again whereas Krist steered the wheel out onto the main road with one hand, the other hand quickly turned on the radio to listen to the music.

"The restaurant is just about 20 minutes away, drive slowly." 

Krist nodded and started slowing down his pace even though he normally didn't drive too fast. It seemed like Gawin's perfectionist personality had influenced him a bit although they had just known each other for a couple of days.