Strange symbol...

I was looking through all the stuff a couple of times but I just couldn't find that hidden pockets entrance. It was either stiched in or it was hidden so well that I couldn't find it at all. No matter what the case was, I definitelly had to get to the paper. As much as it hurt me, I decided to run to the kitchen to get a knife to get to the paper. Meanwhile I did had the small paper with that symbol with me. I thought that maybe there was something hidden with some kind of invisible ink if I would hold it against a candle or it was just a symbol but I would love to think more about it. It would be better if there would be something on it after all.

So when I got the kitchen, the first thing I did was actually going there and grab the knife and then get to find a candle. This house was full of them but most of them were just decorative candles and I knew I would get into trouble if I would use them. What a reason for it to actually take me literally an hour to find a candle I could use.

Wow... house full of candle and not one is not for decorations...

Can't believe that one.

Well whatever... I got my candle!

Now let's solve this mystery.

There has to be something on the paper!

I won't... no... I can't believe that there is nothing on there but there is a hidden paper or whatever in that suitcase! Yeah NO!

For sure not!

This has to be some kind of puzzle piece!

Maybe even a hidden note so that no one knows about it!

Maybe I was not abandoned after all!

I never really believed that I was abandoned but everyone else was telling me that. It was hard to keep my hopes up but I did nontheless. How else would I just simply accept being part of a family that didn't loved me but was only using me? I was strongly believeing that out there somewhere was my mother and my father and they would come to find me for sure! These couple of years were not easy for me but I was holding onto that believe for dear life.

Me: Alright... moment of truth!

Once I lit up the candle, I put the note right above it so I could actually get a glimpse on what it was saying. However to my dissapointment nothing really happened. No invisible ink and no note appeared instead, I was just left sad looking at the paper.

Me: ....

I really hoped that there was something on it...

Maybe the symbol means something...

Why do I still believe that... the symbol is probably something random and these words... who knows what that means.

Me: *sigh* 

As I sighed, I let my hope and my hand down. Little did I realize that I was not only sighing, dropping my head, my hope, my entire believe but also my hand with the paper on it. I only realized it because it was starting to get hot and that could only mean one thing. 

Me: OH SHIT!

NO!

NO NO NO!

I AM AN IDIOT!

HOW COULD I JUST DO THAT!

I NEED TO STOP THE FIRE!

FUCK!

I need to stop panicking!

But I will burn down the hole house!

I just let the paper down towards the flames and it caught fire. Now that it was burning, it actually scared me so I let go and before I knew what was happening the paper was gone. No traces left out of it. No ashes no nothing. 

Though I was still panicking and in panick, I stopped in track and couldn't move at all. I felt my blood stop flowing and turn cold. My face and my skin color probably also changed to a pale color as I just realized what I had done. I lost the only clue I had on who my true family was. Now all that was left was something hidden in the suitcase.

Me: I am an idiot....

That was all that came out of my mouth as I looked down on the ground. I just couldn't believe what happened. Not only did I burn something precious to my and my heart sank to the bottom of my stomach pit if not jumped out of my chest but I also nearly had burned down the house as well!

Me: ....NO......no......no........