What it is all about...

The next day after our breakfast, Kallego showed me our garden and it was huge. He went to a small rose garden section which was honestly beautiful but also weird since they were all black. Anyways, I didn't mind that fact and went after him to sit there on the chairs. This really reminded me about a setting of some medival europe scene. All that was missing was some tea and biscuits and that was it.

Kallego: I want you to know that no matter what will happen, I will not let anything harm you.

Me: ... okay?.....

Kallego: I am sure you are curious about what Sullivan meant about exam and the mention about me being a teacher as well....

Me: Only the first part. I don't care what you are or who you are. You are my father and you loved my mother. That is enough for me.

Kallego: Are you always this quick to judge?

Me: Not really but I am acting odd the moment you came into my life... guess this is still a bit suddon and feeling soo sureal....

Kallego: That's to be expected.

Me: But I do hate sticking to the past and to things that don't get me anywhere. So I just kinda accepted it.

Kallego: This is what you shouldn't do...

Me: But I do and it is my problem anyways.

Kallego: I am your father, this is also my problem now.

Me: ....

Kallego: *sigh* I am just worried about you.

Me: I am fine though.

Kallego: Are you? 

Me: MH!

Kallego: Alright, I won't be asking more but know that I am here for you and there is no need to bottle up things.

Me: Alright.

Kallego: Now ask whatever you want and I will explain.

Me: Soo ahm I've been curious since earlier but how can an exam kill people?

Kallego: There are many parts that can kill you. 

Me: ... how come?

Kallego: There will be some dangerous plants and animals around the route you will have to take.

Alright, about now it was clear to me that this exam was not one on paper at all. Now it made soo much more sense as well. I would have been freaking out yesterday if I knew that fact. Though all I thought about was some stupid paper gonna eat me alive and chew on me for hours.... not a pleasant image in my mind at all.

Me: Wait... it's not a written exam?

Kallego: No.... hell no. It a physical one which will push you to the end of your abilites.

Me: I am screwed!

Kallego: Calm down Iruma!

Me: Calm down?!

I was starting to put both my hands up and then on my head before pulling my hair a bit. This was something I would do from time to time when I was getting stressed out to the maximum like right now.

Kallego: Listen to me and breathe... everything will be fine.

Me: How?

Kallego: We will start training and find out what you can do best.

Me: Huh? When... when is the exam?

Kallego: In a weeks time.

Me: ... I am dead... I am soo dead.

Kallego: Hey, hey... hey.. shhh...

He had to stand up and come over to me just to pet my head because I was freaking out soo much once again. I was simply just soo done with it when I heard about this exam part. It sounded as if my whole life would be over in a weeks time. How was I supposed to get something done which was designed for demons? I was a normal human... well demi-human but still... I was not ready for this at all!

Kallego: Better?

Me: Yeah....

Kallego: Alright, I brought you here to see what you can do. I know you can use magic since you saved yourself but can you tell me more?

I did tell him all I knew about these strange incidence and it turns out that each time I was in danger, my magic kicked in and saved my ass. The question now was how to activated that magic which only activated when I was in danger. We spend the whole day talking about the basics of magic and honestly, I can't remember a single thing at all. This was my very first day and I still had six more to go before my dooms day would arrive..... how great!

No pressure at all!