Away from everything!

Funny how I grew up in the human world was kidnapped to the demon world just to return to the human world again. This time we were in a house and this house was gorgeus. It was not in a city but in a village close to a forest and it was just soo nice here. Kallego dropped me off here and we both went into the house. He did had some keys to it but I didn't really question it which I probably should have but I didn't. We got into the house and the first thing I see was a picture of my mother and him and it just made sense that he could enter into this house if it belonged to him or my mother.

Me: Your house?

Kallego: Your mothers.

Me: And it's not solled?

Kallego: She had me enlisted in the ownership.

Me: Who's paying the rent or the bills then?

Kallego: No need for that. We depositet enough for a life time at once.

Me: How rich are you?

Kallego: I am a demon Iruma. Everything is possible.

Me: Huh....

Kallego: Anyways, there should be a room in here which was designed from her for you.

Me: Really?

Kallego: Yeah... she showed me the room the last time I was here.

Me: When was the last time?

Kallego: the day she became pregnant. 

Me: Oh.... so it is a small todlers room... 

Kallego: No. From what I can remember it is one designed with a cloud theme but not for small kids. It is for every age.

Me: Cloud you say, ama find that room.

Before he could say more, I started running into each and every room before I found it and he was right with it. The ceiling was painted and cloudes were created around the edge with stars on the ceiling and white decoration everywhere. It looked really fancy and nice again. There was a huge bed and there was also a smaller one but it was definitelly usable for every age group, I just had to remove the small bed from this room.

Kallego: How do you like it?

Me: I love it.

Kallego: She would be happy to hear that. She painted everything on her own here.

Me: What a tallent.

Kallego: Yeah... 

Me: Dad?

Kallego: What is it?

We were still standing at the door butI couldn't stop thinking about what just happened. Were we really fugitives right now? Did we really just run away from there? Was this even allowed to do?

Me: Are we hiding here?

Kallego: Yeah...

Me: For how long.

Kallego: I don't know....

Me: Will you get in troubles?

Kallego: As long as you are safe and sound, that doesn't matter... now shall we see what this house has to offer.

I could tell that he didn't wanted to talk about it but was this really alright? He was a demon in the human real after all. No matter how much he would assure me, I would still be worried about everything. I was a kid and supposed to go to school and he was an adult supposed to work. This was a small village and if I had learned one thing than that people start to talk easily. So after we had seen everything in the house, we were both sitting at the couch across from each other resting but I just had to use this time to talk more about this.

Me: Is this really a good idea?

Kallego: Better than to let them have you.

Me: What's so bad about it?

Kallego: You will always be on the top of the food chain there. Everyone will be challanging you every now and then until there would be someone more powerful than you. Iruma, I don't want you to be fighting for your position and I don't want you to be bound to one as well. You should be able to chose to be who you want to be.

Me: Thanks dad.... but what now?

Kallego: We will live here.

Me: In this village?

Kallego: Yes. If you don't like it, we can find something else.

Me: What about money? A job? School? Interacting with other humans?

Kallego: Aren't you used to this already?

Me: I am but I won't do it, I want a normal live.

Kallego: I know that, this is why you will have to teach me about jobs so I can get one. 

Me: You want... you want to go to work?

Kallego: I know a bit about humans and I know that rumors are easy to create and run around for a long time. I don't want anything happening to us so yes. 

Me: ....