A new start indeed

Who would have thought that my father indeed knew how to get a job. It was just overnight and I don't know nor get what he did but the next day he dropped me off to a school and not only was I supposed to join a class like a normal student but he also got a job. Sometimes I wish, I could ask my father more about certain things but I knew this was not possible at all. Some things are better a mystery and I knew that my father was proud to be able to actually take care of me properly now.

Well this was certainly a new start into the life. One of these mornings, I would get up and look around to see my father preparing breakfast. He managed to learn how to cook and in the past couple of weeks we were in this house no one came to bother us. No demons nothing. This felt refreshing and it felt different. I felt soo free that I was enjoying everything even going to the lady every now and then to help her out.

Kallego: Morning Iruma.

Me: Morning.

It was one of the mornings, I would wake up thanks to this smell of pancakes that I would certainly kill for and then walk down to find my father there. He was wearing a business suit. It made him look like a gangster boss but also like a CEO. I don't really know he did look good but also scary in one. This was how he got the reputation of scary teacher who should be respected. In a days time I heard things about him in my class and that was certainly in accomplishment on it's own.

Kallego: How did you sleep?

Me: Pretty good thanks and you?

Kallego: I was designing a hellish text for my class.. hahaha

Me: HAHAHA sounds just right.

Kallego: It does.

Me: Just make some pass will ya.

Kallego: Don't worry. I did mention everything that is on this exam.

Me: Let me guess... you mentioned it in a side note, right?

Kallego: Yup. If they sleep in my class, they are doomed.

Me: Which is why everone calls you a demon.

Kallego: As if that isn't true and we both know it.

Me: fair enough hahaha.

We did enjoy our small morning interaction and in the afternoon he would still teach me about magic but I was still not able to fly. Instead he was carrying me around if I wanted to see anything. All I had to do was just say it and we would go there. This is what I loved most about my demonic father but I just loved everything about this dynamic. He was the best father in the world. There was really nothing I could ask for!

Not only did he learn how to cook with soo many trials and errors but he was also taking up a job so he could finance ourselves. He refused letting me help out with a saturday job or promotion job which are done for some hours or even part timing. All he left me do was spend some time with him and I even had to promise that we would do that each time after school. Of course there were days I wanted to be alone and he even respected that too!

I never had a father, no family like this and I was truly happy about it. It was the best that could have happened to me besides the fact that we were basically hidding for life! But hey! There was always a twist and turn in good drama shows and this might have just been my twist in life so that I could be with my father. Who knows! And I didn't care about it! As long as we were together that would be enough for me!

Me: DAD!

Kallego: What?

Me: I love you... and thanks for being there for me.

Kallego: Of course! I'll be always be there for you Iruma. I love you too my precious son. 

When he said not to worry about a thing then he was right.

I never had to worry about anything.

He got me covered.

For the first time in like ever, I could be just a child.... just me! Who would have thought that I was leading such an insane life that I didn't even know this sweet life of a normal school kid... well I certainly won't go back to that life ever again and as long as I was with my father, there was definitely nothing that could stop us from being together!

~~END~~

A/N: Thanks for sticking till the end and I hope you also enjoyed this small story XD

I wanted to do something different for a change :)