Time is ticking

We honestly trained over and over for the last couple of days and today was the very last day I could train with my father. I could defintielly say I got a lot closer to him just by how we were actually talking and treating each other.

Me: Dad, you still haven't told me anything about the exam.

Kallego: Ah my bad. What do you want to know?

Me: How does it look like?

Kallego: There is a course you need to get through.... oh no...

Me: Oh no?

Kallego: You are supposed to fly. 

Me: .... 

Alright, now was the time to give up. There was no way I could fly at all. How was I supposed to manage that? I was a human... demi human... half demon... wait maybe it was possible. I could use magic now after all and just 6 days ago I was deadly set that I was not able to use any kind of magic. HAH look at me now.

Me: Any way I can fly?

Kallego: This is not something you can solve with magic.

Me: Why not?

Kallego: We are born withwings.

Me: .... I don't have wings.... and you don't eit..her.....yeah alright... how?

For all this time, I never actually had seen the wings my father now had on his back. Was he hiding them? Was he some kind of genius, I didn't know what was going on. This was just so magnificent and interesting that I found myself walk closer and be a bit jumpy as well as walk around to see his wings better.

Kallego: You can touch them if you want.

Me: Really?

Kallego: Yes.

Me: Uhhhh....

The wings felt like leather but it also felt warm and not only that but there were some parts with scales and I could see the black sharp claw at the tip which was perfectly hidden with how black his wings were. Wow it was definitely something straight out of a movie and they looked amazing. There was nothing I could say against this at all.

Now I kinda wanted to have wings too.

Me: .... they are soo cool.

Kallego: Thanks....

I could see my fathers ears starting to get a red blush on them as I walked past him and face him again. I really wanted to have wings like his. He was my father and the more I was spending time with him the more I was understanding him. It was not that he was grumpy or anything. That was just how he looked but deep down he was such a cuddly bear.

Me: You think I can have wings too?

Kallego: I don't know... do you have black markings on your back?

Me: ... I never looked at my back.

To be honest and to be fair here... I never had the chance to use a mirror for that long to look at myself completly. All I could do was just quickly fix my hair up before moving on. So how was I about to know if I had black markings not that I knew what they were all about in the first place either.

Kallego: Do you mind removing your shirt?

Me: No... 

I took my shirt off and then turned around so my father could see my back and tell me if I had wings cause I soo wanted one.

Kallego: Seems as if you do have the markings... I will slightly touch your back now. 

There was no need to tell me something like this beforehand but he always did it. I mean it was probably so that I wouldn't jumpor run away maybe even despice him. Who knows what was going through his mind but I did appreciated it.

Anyways, I felt his touch on my back but nothing really happened at all and there was this deadly silence which was threatening to tear up my patience as well.

Me: And?

Kallego: You should have some wings but I don't know how to help you here.

Me: Huh?

Kallego: I've never seen this before.

Me: What do you mean?

Kallego: Normally there would be a small tattoo of a pair of wings...

Me: mh... and?

Kallego: You have 3 pairs of wings....

Me: .... is that bad?

Kallego: I've never seen this before. I think we will need the hlp of that old gezer again.

Me: NO!

Kallego: No?

Me: Yeah... no. I don't like the guy.

Kallego: Me neither but he is one of the oldest and most powerful demons. He will know how to help you.

Me: *sigh* fine... so are we going there or is he bursting in again?

Kallego: We are going there.... well I'll carry.