What just happened?

As I was actually panicking more and more, I saw something happening which made me panick even more. There was no this damn pattern on the ground and it was burning all around me as well. I thought I will get a heart attack at this moment. This was not planned nor intended and I was sure I was halucinating. Why else should there be anything like this around me.

Me: FUCK!

That was the only thing that came out of my mouth before I started running out of the room to grab a fire extinguisher but there was none in this room and none in the next one which made me run into circles and then I finally got into the kitchen where I grabbed it just to run back to that one room.

Me: Dang it!

I ran into the room not thinking at all and started to extinguish the fire and the person standing there. WAIT! PERSON! Since when was there a person and how did he even get in here? I was soo shocked to see a person that I started screaming and using the fire extinguisher even more on said person until I chucked that thing and ran up to the attic and locked the damn door.

Me: This isn't real!

This can't be real!

Alright!

Calm down Iruma!

Think straight!

There can't be a person in the room... there can't be a fire like that as well... this is a halucination.

Me: Yeah... that must be it.

As I tried to calm myself down, I could hear a knock at the door which made me snap out and panick again. If halucinations can't be real than what was that damn knock just now! It couldn't be real for sure but what could have made it? Nothing came to my mind and don't ask why but I decided to actually stand up and walk to the door to open it up. Hey, if this was a halucination than this thing couldn't kill me at all. Besides all doors and windows are locked and there was no breaking in sound so I should be safe... theoretically.... I hope at least.

Me: Yes?

???: Kid, if you are already summoning me, then don't fucking run away.

Me: Summon?

???: Yes summon. You did burn that paper or made my pentagram on something which you burned.

Me: I....wait!

Burn?

All I burned was that weird paper... it can't be!

I immediately gasped at the thought what could have been the case. Not only that but I looked at the man with my mouth wide open and yes he may be right with summoning if demons existsed but it was hard to think that they actually did.

Me: I did burn something but... I found the paper.

???: Found?

Me: My mother left it to me.

???: Then where is your mother?

Me: I don't know.... 

???: You don't know?

Me: No... all I have left is a suit case.

???: Can I see?

I didn't know what it would actually bring him to look at it but oh well, no harm in it since I actually did burn that paper and summon him. I was still not quite believing it but there was not really anything I could say against what he just proposed. He did looked normal exept for what he was wearing and then I saw him snap a finger and bring that damn suit case flying towards him including the plushy which I kinda jumped and grabbed out of the air.

Me: Not this.

???: What's your name?

Me: Iruma... 

???: FUCK!

Me: Huh?

???: You really don't know where your mother is?

Me: No. Why?

???: Can I use the suitcase?

Me: If you destroy it, you will be dead!

???: Hah, kid you are threatening your own father here.

Now it was my turn once again to drop my mouth wide open and gasp in surprise. I was done with this day officially from this moment on. How did this made any sense at all? How did he even know about this? I am flabbergasped and I am bamboozled as well.

???: Calm down Iruma.

Me: Calm down? CALM DAMN! YOU JUST TELLING ME MY FATHER IS A DAMN DEMON!

???: And?

Me: That makes me a half demon!

???: And?

Me: .... you don't get it!

???: I don't and I am rather concerned about your mother now. She is the only one who had that paper and knew that name. The name I chose for you.

Me: ....