Kidnapping... no taking back what is rightful mine!

I didn't know what to say so I just watched my father who was apperantly my father do some kind of magic and then his face started looking even more grim. I thought he was in a bad mood when I first saw him but now, he was actually scaring the shit out of me.

Me: Bad news?

???: Yes, your mother passed away.

Me: .... oh....

???: Just oh?

Me: Well, I was sent to an orphanage and adopted. I always thought it was weird for her to leave me alone if not for something happening and deep down I already thought that she was dead but I still hoped someone would come for me.

???: Hope? Why? Isn't this home good to you?

Me: Good? I am working day in and day out!

???: Work? Aren't you too young for this?

Me: I am.

???: Then why are you working?

Me: So my family can have a nice life? I don't know.

???: You don't know?

Me: No. I kinda did enjoy being alone and just be by myself. Some strange things did happen here and there but hey, these are good stories to tell.

???: Do I want to know?

Me: No.

???: Spit it out then.

Me: You tell me your name first.

???: I am Kallego. Call me father or dad if you feel alright with it.

Me: Let's see about that and since you asked... I was working on a tuna boat when all the fishes stopped moving in air before they could colide and burry me alive.

Kallego: Which is magic.

Me: Magic? That glittering and glowy stuff?

Kallego: *sigh* if you must put it this way, yes.

Me: .... should do that, should I?

Kallego: No and I am taking you with me.

Me: With you? What about this life? My parents, the people I know! You can't just simply take me away.

Kallego: I can and I will. You are my son after all. Don't worry about anything. No one will be able to remember you at all.

I didn't know what to say about this nor did I actually had the chance to do that because next thing I know, I was wrapped up in a bubble and then we were already somewhere else? I mean we were flying, so I was focusing on that more than anything else. Just looking at everything was soo exiting. Maybe I was insane to think like this and be this easily distracted but oh well, this was me were talking about anyways.

Before I knew it, we got to his house and I got finally put down on the ground. This made just all the more curious at first but then I turned towards my father before running back to him. I still had to have a say in this after all but honestly this dragon statue in his house was just amazing! All these details too!

Me: Kallego! Why did you do that?

Kallego: Do what? You have to be more precise.

Me: Kidnapp me!

Kallego: I didn't kidnapp you.

Me: Then what you call this else?

Kallego: Bringing my son back home.

Me: This isn't my home though! I don't belong here!

Kallego: You are my son and I am your only relative alive! You are staying here and that is final.

He once again didn't really gave me another choice and I didn't wanted to go on longer because if I didn't had to work around here, count me! This would be heaven and not hell! Though I was curious what he was about to do with me here. This was the demon world after all. Was I supposed to live here? I didn't look like him at all and looked like any normal human being, well except that light blue hair I had and the fact that I could use magic apparently as well.

Since we came to a term, somehow speaking, he started walking off and I was following him until we got to a huge room. It was looking very fancy and there was such a comfy bed in it as well. The first thing I wanted to do was jump there and just lay down. It looked soo much more comfy and fluffier than my very own bed. Oh how I actually was temted to do it on the spot. This was just not fair at all.