Who's that?

I watched my father leave the room and kinda wished that he would pat me more. I knew I shouldn't ask for more attention because he was a demon after all. This was not something I should do. He may be my father but who knows what characters demon have. Maybe he will get rid of me once he gets tired or he will punish me to his heart content. I didn't know why he brought me here but I knew that he was actually in love with my mother. That look he was giving that picture was not just any look. So something must have happened between them that she didn't contacted him again... oh well it was something in the past and I knew better than anyone else to let the past be past and not pocke around it for too long.

She is really beautiful...

I wonder where I got the blue hair from?

He doesn't have blue hair and neither does my mother....

Oh well... I am just unique.

Like always... think positive Iruma!

This could be a brand new chapter in your life!

This could be the gamechanger for sure!

How about just wait and see how things go?

As if I have any other thing to do....

I got up form the bed and went towards the picture which was hung right across from it. I could tell how much he cared for this room and everything in here. There were soo many details put into everything that made me wonder if this was my mothers room but that didn't really looked like it. There were also plushies here and there and it looked as if it was designed for a child like myself. What was even going on here? I was really confused about everything.

Though did I actually get a moment to be confused?

No.

It was just a moment that my father got out of the room that the door was slammed open and someone came running towards me. First of that slamming made me jump back and look at the door and second there was an old man running towards me and then hugging me. Was this normal? Was this some kind of greating or something? Who was this guy even? Soo many questions and thankfully I could see my father right at the door with someone else as well.

Kallego: Sullivan, leave my son alone!

Oh wow.... ahm maybe I shouldn't appreciate it but my father was definitely aboutt o fight this man who was hugging me. I shouldn't feel proud or really happy about this just because of one simply reason. This man was still hugging me which would get me into the crossfire but for some reason I was still happy.

Sullivan: Ah but this child is just soo adorable.

Kallego: Just leave the poor kid alone.

Sullivan: Ah but who are you to tell me this? Do you really think that anyone will help you if they knew what you did?

Kallego : ... I know it is forbidden but I still loved her.

Sullivan: It is and there is a simple reason to it as well.

Kallego: .... not now....

Sullivan: You haven't told him, did you?

Kallego: If you ruin this you can see to it to find a new teacher.

Sullivan: Oh my, are you threatening me right now?

I don't know what is going on or where this huge three headed dog just appeared behind my father but it was totally cute and I just wanted to hug it. Damn, I was definitelly out of my mind and should do anything I would certainly regrett sooner or later.

Kallego: I just got him, I warn you. Don't ruin this or I will tell Azazel about the human kid you have right now.

Sullivan: Ah but who said I would ruin anything. He deserves to know it.

Kallego: He will.

Me: Pardon the interruption but what am I not allowed to know or should know?

Sullivan: How about it Kallego? 

Kallego: *sigh* I fear.... no....I am the reason your mother died.... Love between a human and a demon is forbidden because it can backfire. Your mother probably suffered due to me.

Now that it was out, my father was looking down at the ground and I could finally wring myself out of the first hug just to tackle my father. I didn't care about why my mother died at all. They loved each other and the picture as well as myself are proof for that. I am sure he didn't leave her because he wanted to and if my thoughts were right, then mother didn't wanted to make him see whatever the backfireing was.

Me: Don't be sad. I am here now.

Kallego: Thanks kiddo.

He patted my head as I was hugging the child.

Sullivan: Now I am getting jelous.