Wings!

The moment my father said that, he picked me up and kinada wrapped his own cape around me or whatever that thing he was always wearing around himself was. It was definitely not a cape entirely but it also didn't looked like a normal long jacket as well so I decided to go for cape since that sounded soo much cooler. Anways, he threw that around me before picking me up and jumping into the air. His huge wings were flapping and I was complelty in a daze looking at them and how magnificent it was to be able to fly. It just felt soo nice being up here. 

Kallego: You like flying huh?

Me: That obvious?

Kallego: Yes.

Me: yeah... I do.

Kallego: We'll be flying often after we figure out how to teach you to fly.

Me: Really?

Kallego: Yes. I promise and a demon never breaks a promise.

Me: Really?

Kallego: Yeah. We are kinda these kind of creatures... deception and misleading but always true to our words.

Me: Good to know.

The flight was quite short since my father was a fast flyer and whe we arrived we used the doorbell and that red haired demon did escort us to a bigger room which almost looked like a throne room. There was Sullivan waiting for us and he was smiling and all happy as well.

Sullivan: Ah Kallego and Iruma. How can I help you two?

Kallego: He needs to learn how to fly.

Sullivan: You are a great teacher yourself. Why do you need my help?

Kallego: He has 3 pair of wings... 

Sullivan: Impossible.

It seemed as if that fact just shocked Sullivan soo much because he not only gasped and jumped off his chair but he was hurrying towards me and then forcefully removed that cape thing around me to turn me around and just have a look at my back.

Kallego: So?

Sullivan: I know I suggested the exam but this is making things more complicated.

Kallego: What is that supposed to mean?

Sullivan: You certainly know about the points that the last demon lord left us with.

Kallego: About his successor?

Sullivan: Yes.

Kallego: Who doesn't?

Me: I don't.

Sullivan: 

He shall make one and all of his servants.

He shall form blood pacts and heal all demonkind.

He shall descend from a foreign realm

And wear the golden ring of Solomon on his right hand.

Me: Okay and?

Sullican: There is another part which only three demons inclusing myself know about. He will have six wings in total a pair of 3 to solve every problem and carry him on his rightfull path.

Me: ....

Alright, once again I was astonished with how little I knew about the demon world and how bad things can turn out to be.

Me: What? You suggest I am the next demon lord?

Kallego: I won't let them get you.

Sullivan: King and that will not be up to you.

Kallego: HECK IT WILL!

I could hear some growling coming from my father. A kind, I never head before and not only that but he grabbed my hand and pulled me into and embrace as well. His wings were around us protectively but that wasn't the problem here now, was it? I didn't really get what to do but something was off and if my father was against it then so would I be as well.

Me: I refuse as well.

Sullivan: Iruma... do you know how much the demons need their king?

Me: Not my problem.

Sullivan: *sigh* I hope you will see the importance sooner or later. This kingdome is falling appart like this.

Me: Then they should find a proxi. I am out of this shit. I am only here because of my father anyways. I don't care what happens to the demon world or whatever!

I did say that but I was worried about where we would live... well turns out I didn't really had to think about that. Before this man could tell me anything more, my father picked me up and called his dog over before jumping out the window and dipping. We were basically running away while this three headed dog was fighting in out stead but oh well... I was trusting my father and once again I was accepting everything that happened with ease and didn't think twice about it at all.

Me: Where are we going?

This was something I only asked after we passed our house. It seemed as if my father was still in a hurry and he was definitely flying towards a certain destination but without anyone telling me where we were going, I could only sit back and watch everything happening.

Kallego: Away from here!

Me: But isn't this your home?

Kallego: My home is with you.