Chapter 10 -÷- Awaken the Wind = Part III

"(Y/n)!" Tulin called out, still holding onto your hand, "Snap out of it! That thing must be what's causing the blizzard! We've got to take it down!" Tulin tried to shake you out of your trance, but you couldn't take your eyes off of the many gloom eyes on the creature's head. As you were still choking, the pressure finally became too much.

And you passed out...

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"..."

"...n)..."

"...(Y/n)..."

"You must fight."

"They won't survive without your help."

"...Wake up..."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Your eyes burst open as no more air pressure was pressing against you, and you could finally let out a breath. You looked around to see you were still in the cloud, and the monster below you was still there. "(Y/n)!" Tulin yelled, catching your attention, "You have to focus! We need to beat this thing if we wish to stop the blizzard!" You looked down and saw the monster begin to shoot spikes of ice from its back, exposing what appeared to be thin sheets of ice below, and you could faintly see what looked like dark purple snowflakes below them.

You shook your head as you called out, "Aim for the thin sheets of ice! Those might be the creature's weak spots!" Tulin nodded as he let go of your hand, and the two of you began to dive towards Colgera. You unsheathed your sword as you dove past the ice spikes and dove sword first into the ice, breaking it and shattering the snowflake design below, causing Colgera to let out a shriek of pain as it opened a portal and flew through. As you and Tulin looked around for it, another Portal opened up beneath you as Colgera shot up from below. "Look out (Y/n)!" Tulin called as you sheathed your sword and pulled out your bow, shooting several arrows at the exposed underbelly of the next segment, managing to shatter another crystal before it dissapeared into another portal.

"It's coming from below again!" Tulin shouted as you got out of the way and shot more arrows into Colgera's final spot, and as it shrieked once more, its tail slapped you away with immeasurable force. "(Y/N)!" Tulin yelled out as you momentarily fell limp through the air before you managed to straighten yourself. "I'm okay." You said as you winced, the creature must have broken a rib or something.

You and Tulin watched as Colgera flew into another portal before emerging from another, ice fully restored, but still visibly weakened. It then let out another roar as it formed a tornado and sent it in your direction. "Watch out!" You called out as the two of you split off. Being sure to dodge the tornados, you and Tulin managed to shatter two more snowflakes.

In a fit of rage, Colgera summoned several more tornados and began to shoot ice spikes from the last part of its body. Unwilling to give up, you shot ahead of Tulin and dodged everything, with the world seeming to slow down. You once again pulled your sword as you let out a battle cry and drove the blade through the ice layer and the center of the snowflake.

Colgera let out one more shriek as its body shook and crumbled, gloom bursting from parts as it appeared to begin bleeding, as it let out one last roar, the eyes on its head dimmed, and it fell limp as it then exploded in a massive white and purple light, knocking both you and Tulin back.