Chapter 11 -÷- Courage

"And after we came back down from the Stormwind Ark. Well, the rest is history." You said as you took another bite off of your fish skewer as Link listened intently. He chuckled as he said he was almost jealous that he had missed all the action. As he took a bite out of his own fish skewer, you sighed as you said, "Well. We should probably get going back to Lookout Landing so we can inform Purah about the situation here." Link then nodded as he finished his fish skewer, and the two of you began to make your way to your horses for the trip back to Lookout Landing.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Meanwhile, deep within the forests of Faron lie the Spring of Courage, a sacred spring watched over by a statue of the goddess. But around the spring are ruins from the Zonai. While one visiting the Ruins might be looking for something specific, they'll never find the greatest treasure. One that's been hidden from the world for eons, but as a surge of sacred energy came from the Hebra Region, a portion of it shot off, across the kingdom, and to the Zonai Ruins, where the energy struck the door to a secret hidden passageway, leaving it to creak open.

Inside was a small grove, littered with Zonai ruins almost completely covered up by vines and shrubbery, and in the middle of it stood a blade, one of sacred might that could possibly even match the Master Sword itself, but it had been lost to history long ago.

The blade was a mostly silver color, with a brass hilt and pommel, the hilt pointing upwards with engraving on it, and in the middle, was a small stone that began to glow from white to a vibrant green.

As the door to the secret grove finished opening, strands of blue and green energy began to float from the pedestal and up the blade, where it came to a stop on the handle. Slowly, the energy took the form of a hand as it gripped the blade and slowly lifted it out, pointing it skyward. The hand soon formed an arm and shoulder, and the rest of a figure began to form.

With vibrant blue archaic garments marking one of royalty, the figure suddenly collapsed at being in stasis for so long. He let out a few coughs as he began to feel his body once again. Looking at his hands, he dropped his sword as he said in disbelief, "I-it worked? It actually worked!" His stomach then growled ferociously as he lightly winced. As he groaned, he slowly pushed himself to his knees, but he had to use his sword as a crutch in order to stand, which he found rather embarrassing. Good thing nobody was watching.

He looked about as he felt rain beginning to fall, looking up to the sky, missing the feeling of rain on his body. "Okay, Vizru." He muttered to himself, "Just focus on your mission." Vizru then sheathed his sword at his side as he managed to gain enough balance to stand on his own. Slowly walking out of the grove, he looked about to the old ruins, following the river as a way out.

As he came across a couple monsters along his way out, he scoffed as he managed to deal with them effortlessly, even in his weakened state. Soon, Vizru came across what appeared to be a well-worn path, meaning civilization. As he continued to walk down the path, he soon found himself at the exit to Faron Woods. As he continued walking in silence, he soon spotted smoke rising from a distance. As he made his way towards it, he soon found himself at a building with the likeness of the Horse God Malanya on the top and a rather charming feel.

As he walked up, he could feel people looking at him, but he was wise enough to understand that his kind were likely no more. That thought gave him pause as he stopped before the entrance to the building, his siblings. Rauru was probably already gone, but what of Mineru? As he stood there, thinking about this, the owner of the building said from the desk, "Uh, hi. Welcome to the Highland Stable. Can we help you, sir?" Vizru looked to the Hylian as he replied, "Yes. Do you know where I can find either a Hylian named Link or a human named (Y/n)?"