IM BACK GUYS / Chapter - 27

Alessia's POV//////
------------------------

I didn't want to wait for Nash.

I really just wanted to know if he was okay.

I know what it feels like to be pushed away, or to push someone away and it sucks.

Matthew was an amazing guy. I let him go. I followed my heart and I went for Cameron.

I thought it was okay to dump one, for another.

It really wasn't okay, because I dumped one for Cameron. Then I ditch one for Cameron.

The thing is, I never wanted Nash as more then a friend. I wanted someone to be part of my plan and be there for me. Not another relationship that I can't hold down. Maybe I did kinda develop feelings for the blue eyed loser, but I never meant the feelings as anything true like I felt with Cameron.

I know that it's gonna be hard to regain Nash as one of my friends. He just means so much to me. I need him.

(Stops thoughts)

The party was crowded.

I had no idea where to find Nash.

I just needed to clear those thoughts up with him.

Where was one place this kid would go. He couldn't really go very far considering that he was staying at my house for a week.

Then I saw the answer. Another blue eyed loser.

"Yo Lames!" I screeched across the loud music to try to get Hayes' attention.

He turned around and looked at me. He quickly scanned the expression on my face then looked around the room.

I looked confused at him. I just watched closely to see what he was doing.

"He's probably outside!" Hayes finally spoke.

"Wait.. How did you know that I was gonna ask that" I said whilst walking over to him.

"I'm not stupid. You never call me unless you want something" He chuckled.

"I never want anything, your just easy to bribe. Your like a lost puppy. You'll do anything anyone tells you to do" I laughed pushing him away from me.

I then started to walk outside the door that Hayes hinted where Nash would be.
I saw him. He sat on the grass (Crossed leg) while admiring the beauty of my street.

"How's the view" I smiled sneaking up on him.

He turned around startled at me. "Aren't you supposed to be with Cameron"

"Woah there. I'm independent half the time" I chuckled trying to make him laugh. He looked at me and reminded me why he was sad.

"Umm.. There is a.. Whole party going on" I said getting lost in his eyes.

"Yeah I know. I would rather sit out here, Alone. I have been embarrassed by you enough today" He stated looking away.

"Nash"

"What do you want"

"You know I never wanted to be more then friends"

"I know" He sighed heavily. "I just thought your mind would forget that you thought that of us"

"I can't really forget when I friend zone somebody" I smiled at him.
"You know that I never wanted to lose our friendship. I love you. Not in a dirty way, but in a friendly way. You mean so much to me" I said looking at him again.

"I don't wanna go back to being friends with you. How many times do you have to go through this conversation with every single guy that tries to love you"

"Honestly Nash, I came here to see if you were okay. I'm not an object that you could just throw around. I actually have feelings"

I got up and left. He really doesn't want to fix anything that happened between us. To be honest I don't even care anymore.

I can't waste my time depending on people who don't want to be there. I just wish I had the chance. The chance to finally be happy and have my life settled with all the guys still here and supporting me. They're all gorgeous boys, I just only really want one of them. That one is Cameron and always will be him. He was the most genuine towards me and I couldn't get over it. I mean of course I loved the attention from Nash and Matt. I just never needed it to be more attention then what a bestfriend would give me. I guess I fall too hard for people then can't pickup the mess when I break. I just wish I never had to break those hearts to win a heart. I never wanted to end anything off badly with anyone. I just needed to get away.
-----------------------------------

And that's the end.
Thinking of you was a crazy journey for me.
I started this book in the beginning of this year and I just finished it. So it's officially done. I'm just gonna write one more chapter explaining what happened to everyone and if everyone started to finally get along once again in the future. So I hope you loved and enjoyed this book!! I love you guys, thanks so much for supporting.

Xoxo
Lexi ❤️