Chapter - 19 Distance is never the answer

Alessia's POV

(Skipping to Car ride)

We all got into the car.

The seating was me driving, Cameron in the Passengers side, Kayla, Nash and Hayes in the backseat.

The nerves were running through my body as we drove to the airport.

Nobody said a word the whole ride there.

Everyone in the car was sad.

I looked over at Cameron, to see he had glossy eyes and he didn't take his eyes of the road once.

I grabbed his hand with my left hand. Due to my right had being occupied holding the steering wheel.

He looked at me. And one tear shed his eye.

"Alessia." Cameron said quietly.

"Yes" I smiled at the road.

"I love you and I don't care how far away from each other we are. We could be halfway across the globe, I just don't want to spend anytime without you. I love you way to much to ever let go. I just wish you didn't have to leave me."

At this point he was crying.

"Cameron I have to go. I need to support my friends, they always supported me." I tried looking at him, but it hurt too much, "They are just as important to me as I am to them"

"Yeah Cameron haven't you ever heard the saying Bro's before Hoe's?" Kayla laughed.

"Oh my gosh Kayla, that was a terrible reference." I laughed.

"Someone had to say it." She laughed.

We finally arrived at the airport. I parked at the nearest spot to the door.

"Cameron remember that I'm parked here. I need you to drive my car home"

"Don't worry I will." He said quietly.

We started walking to the terminal. As we were walking I heard a two happy voices yell my name.

"Alessia!" Someone screamed, "Alessia!"

I turned around to see Jenny and Chloe running to hug me.

"Thank God you're here!" Jenny laughed.

"Why?" I smiled.

"It's half an hour to boarding" Chloe smiled.

I saw Cameron frown even more.

"Who wants food?" Cameron asked changing the subject.

"Me!!!" Kayla yelled.

God Kayla, of course you do.

We all started to walk in a cool squad to the nearest Tim Hortons in the airport.

Nash and Chloe were ahead of everybody laughing and talking. Kayla, Hayes and Jenny were a little but off to the side laughing really hard. And then there was Cameron and I.

We were at the back of everyone. Not talking or Laughing.

"Why are you so, I don't know, pissed?" I asked Cameron who was staring into plain space.

"I never said I was, babe." He looked at me.

"But you look like you are." I said in a pouty baby voice.

"I'm not. I'm just going to miss seeing your beautiful smile. And, of course, your obsession with singing."He laughed.

"Well don't worry to much, I'm not going anywhere yet." I laughed.

I shouldn't have said that because that's when the announcer yelled over the P.A.

"Flight to Canada now boarding".

"Oh, you spoke too soon." Cameron said.

Cameron's POV

"I know next time I'm just not going to say anything" Her beautiful smile burned into my soul as she smiled.

Nash, Hayes and I walked the girls to their plane.

Jenny and Chloe boarded the plane.

"Bye Guys" Chloe and Jenny smiled boarding the plane.

We waved at them.

I looked at Kayla who was sobbing into Hayes's shirt.

I overheard their whole conversation.

"Babe, I'll come and visit you next week. I love you. And I know I do. More than any words will ever describe. You complete me, and I would never want to be anywhere else but with you. Kayla Victoria Parker, will you be my girlfriend?" Hayes asked.

She put her hands over her face and hugged him.

I looked at Alessia who was smiling at her sister and Hayes.

"Hey Alessia come here" I smiled.

"Okay" She smiled.

She came over and looked at me.

"Alessia Vanessa Parker, I know this is not the best way to ask out a girl but Hayes actually inspired me." I laughed, "I love you. I think about you all the time and I can never get you out of my mind. Every morning I wake up to hoping to see you that day... I can't believe your going to be so far away baby... But all I want to say is Alessia Vanessa Parker Be my Bæ" I smiled.

She just looked at me and frowned.

"I can't Cameron. I love you I really do... I just can't handle long distance we're going to be so far away from eachother and your going to want to date other people but can't because of me.... I don't want to be the start of depression Cameron" She cried.

And with that she left just boarded the plane leaving me here.

I felt empty.

Nothing was left in my heart.

I can't believe she just rejected me.

I didn't know what to do.

I wanted to go after her but it was to late.

"Cameron c'mon" Nash called.

"THIS ISNT OVER ALESSIA YOU WILL BE MINE BECAUSE I WILL ALWAYS AND FOREVER BE THINKING ABOUT YOU!!" I screamed

-----------

Wow I was almost in tears writing this

No this is not the end.

I just wanted to leave the chapter off with suspense.

Thanks for reading bae's 😘

Xoxo ~ Lexi

^^^^ Man that exit is on point every Damn time 😂😂