Chapter- 11 Haysie poo

Kayla's POV (Continued)

"Are you ready?" Hayes asked, with a sweet smirk.

"Yeah, let's go" I blushed.

Hayes and I walked down to a gorgeous white limousine waiting for us.

"Oh my gosh, Hayes!" I said out of breath.

"Yes, Kayla." He smiled.

"You didn't have to do this, I-"

"I did have to. If I didn't, this date wouldn't be as beautiful as you." He smiled.

I seriously look like a potato.

"Wow, you're good with words." I blushed. He smiled and put his arm out for me. I gladly took it and we walked inside the limousine.

We sat beside each other. I was looking straight ahead. I was so shy and shocked right now. I felt Hayes put his hand on mine, and we interlocked fingers. This made me want to jump out a window.

We arrived at our final destination. Hayes helped me out of the car. We walked to a tiny Café on the border line of the beach. It had a perfect view of the 7:00 sunset. This is everything I could have ever imagined.

"Wow this is actually breathtaking." I smiled.

"Not as breathtaking as you." He smiled starring at me. His words are so cheesy, but they are so cute.

I felt my cheeks turn a certain shade of red.And I couldn't contain my laughter.

"Are you ok?" He smirked, knowing that he was the cause of my tomato face.

Our waitress arrived momentarily.

"Good Evening. My name is Chelsea" She smiled flirtatiously at Hayes, "may we start out with drinks?"

"Umm. Yes. That would be great." I stated, breaking the silence.

"So what will it be?" I asked Hayes.

"I'll have an ice tea." He smiled. "Make that 2." I added.

"With lemon." We said in unison. That was cute.

She rolled her eyes. "Alright. I will be back." She winked at Hayes.

I shook my head and pulled the menu closer to my face, so Hayes wouldn't see how upset I am. This time I literally wanted to jump out a window. He pulled my menu down. Oh great.

"Are you ok-"

The waitress came back fast, it's like she was dying to see Hayes. She placed our drinks down and took a notepad out.m

"Are we ready to order?" We nodded.

"What can I get for you, babe." She said, asking Hayes.

I cut in. "I will get a number 2 on the menu, which consists of a side of fries, not a side of my boyfriend."

"Please, he can't take someone out as bad looking as you." She smirked.

"What did you just say?" Hayes asked rudely.

"I said, you can't take someone out as bad looking as her. I mean, look at you." She laughed proudly.

"I don't think so." I smiled walking out of the restaurant, leaving Hayes and the waitress behind me.

I couldn't stand her.

I had to leave.