Chapter 12

Hayes POV

Kayla and I went out for dinner.

It went great until this rude waitress ruined the date. Kayla got super mad and left. The one thing she said that stayed in my mind was the word Boyfriend. She called me that right before she left the restaurant.

I didn't know how to go after her or how to respond.

(2mins later)

Kayla's POV

I left the restaurant. Hayes didn't even bother to chase after me. I hope he's happy with that waitress. I ran to the limousine Hayes rented us. I tried to get in but it was locked, and no one was inside.

I had to leave. I felt one tear go down my, pale, warm face. I don't know why but I was so heart broken.

Hayes didn't know I felt this way about him, but I always have. And I guess I always will. Cameron was just an easy way to get Hayes attention. And today being the last day of the Magcon California tour I didn't know what to do.

There was always one person who was their for me when I was down.

Alessia.

I decided to call her.

One ring.

Two ring.

She answered.

"Hello?" She said. I could feel her innocent smile right through the phone.

"Hey Aless" I weeped. Oh great. She knows I'm crying.

"Hey- Wait, are you crying?" She sounded worried now.

"My date didn't go, um, as planned. Please come and pick me up, or just tell someone to pick me up." I sobbed into the phone.

"Of course." She said sweetly.

"Thanks." I said, catching my breath.

"I'll see you in a few minutes." She said. I smiled. The tears have stopped.

I hung up. There was a bus stop across the street. I can just goto there, and Hayes wont have to see me.

Too late.

I saw a buff figure running towards me.

"Hayes" I said under my breath.

The figure neared me.

"I-I'm sorry" He said.

I nodded, looking down at my dress.

"Talk to me." He lifted my chin.

"It's okay, Hayes. She was really rude anyway." I smiled looking away.

Hayes cupped my face into his hands. "I would never do that to you." He kissed me. My whole body froze. I couldn't stop myself.

I was still mad.

But why?

Oh who am I kidding, Hayes Grier is kissing me.

"Relationship Goals"

Hayes and I turned around to see Nash, Alessia, Cameron and Matthew.

We both laughed.

Nash and Matthew stepped out of the Alessia's pink convertible.

"Hayes we will take your limo home, go with Aless and Cam" Nash smiled.

"Wait!" Alessia yelled she looked over at Cam and whispered something into his ear.

"Well Matt, I guess we're switching seats." Cameron frowned.

"Ok then" Matthew smirked.

------

Omg guys what do you think Alessia wants to talk to Matthew about?

I hope you like this Chapter.

Love youuuuu

~ Lexi 😘

Thinking of you (Cameron Dallas and Nash Grier Fan Fiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara