Chapter 4- Hotel

*Skipping to next day* Kayla's POV

Me and Alessia stayed the night at some hotel since we had tickets to magcon again today.

I woke up 1hour before Magcon started.

Alessia was already awake and She looked stunning today.

She wore a blue, lace crop top that said "Come at me bro" she also wore Black tights that had tiny pink flowers on the hem of them and Black wedged heels. Her makeup was super light I swore she only had on Mascara, And her hair was in a cute Bun.

"Wow" I said startling her.

She looked up from her phone.

"Hey" she smiled back

"You look stunning today, Lunch with Matthew" I smirked

"No, I'm just trying to look good it's the last day of Magcon!?" She Blushed

I knew she was trying to look good for Matthew. They had a wonderful bond.

"Can I Umm use the bathroom?" I questioned her.

She nodded her head so I went to the bathroom and began getting ready.

I started doing my hair, I curled it up into a high ponytail, Then I did my make up..

I wore Blush and Mascara. It was normal for me.

I looked around, where was my sister?

I saw the door open and close and I didn't have anything but a towel wrapped around my body.

"Umm who is it" I questioned nervously. What if it wasn't Alessia.

Cam walked in the room with a backpack and threw it over beside the bed.

"Alessia said you would be in here" He laughed. "I just assumed you would be ready".

I laughed. "I know I take so long. I wanted to ask Alessia to borrow her hoodie but I don't know where it is and she's gone" I faked cried.

"Oh well she left early with Matthew and Taylor they wanted to get lunch before this afternoon" He said looking at his phone.

"Why are you even here" I chuckled.

"The boys wanted me to personally deliver you a magcon hoodie" He stated with overly exaggerated excitement.

"Sarcastic much" I joked.

"Well I'm sorry" He smiled "The hoodies are supposed to be givin at the event but they wanted me to drop it off now" I nodded.

"Thanks Cam" I smiled still looking for my sisters stupid hoodie.

"Yo Kayla why don't you just wear my Cameron Dallas merch hoodie" He laughed pulling one of my sisters out of her suitcase.

"Eww never" I joked.

He went into the backpack that was laying on the floor and took out a hoodie that simply said "HAYES".

I almost choked when I saw the sweater.

"I hear you have a crush on Hayesipoo" he teased.

"Yes" I frowned.

"I also hear Alessia likes me" He smiled looking out the window in my hotel room.

"Well I don't know she has like all your merch and stuff" He chuckled.

I decided to get dressed and leave Cam just sitting there all alone.

"I see how it is" He yelled in the ugliest voice ever.

*Skipping to magcon*

All 10 boys were on stage.

And there sat me and Alessia.

We talked about what happened the day before.

Alessia Claimed that she never really liked Cameron. She said that she just bought all his merch and practically talked about him 24/7 to get our parents mind off wanting to move back to Canada.

I knew she was lying, Alessia has loved Cameron since his first vine ever posted. I remember that day as if it was yesterday. How big she smiled when he talked, How love struck she got when he smiled. It was really goals to be honest.

I couldn't help but give her a hug, She was so in love with Cameron but she couldn't admit it. She always pretended that she was strong for my sake, But this time I wasn't going to let her control it.

"You know I don't like him right" I said looking down at my phone as I spoke to her.

"You don't" She questioned. "No of course not, I just like him as a friend"

"Prove it" She laughed.

"Just take my damn word for it Alessia" I teased.

"Just prove it" She smirked.

"Listen Aless If you claim that your extremely over Cam and you don't care who dates him I dare you to kiss Matt" She looked shocked.

"HE'S MY BESTFRIEND ON THIS TOUR" She spoke clearly nervous.

"Just do it" I laughed quoting Nike.

*1 hour later* Alessia's POV

The boys Pounced off stage.

Cameron looked at me and smiled.

I immediately stood up and kissed Matthew.

Our lips pressed against each other's, I felt a spark between the two of us.

Matt let go "Zayummm Bæ" he screamed in his Sharkeshia accent.

I laughed.

"I love you" I said. Wait did I just say that. Did I really just let that slip. I looked at Kayla and she had the biggest smirk on her face looking at me.

I wasn't quite sure if I meant it, But I said it.

"I love you too" he smiled.

I then looked to see where Kayla went and she was off to the side talking in the corner. With whom made me question.

(Ooh Cliff Hanger)