Chapter 9 - Alessia

Cameron's POV

*Skipping from Dinner*

"Dude I'm so full" Nash screamed.

"Lol Really" I laughed.

"Yeah and your not... Oh yeah I forgot you were to busy drooling over Alessia to eat" Nash smirked.

"True" I laughed.

"So what's the deal with you and Kayla you two ain't a thing no more" Nash began.

"Yeah dude.. I'm not dating her.. But she already has other plans on her hands". I laughed mischievously.

"What do you mean" Nash laughed.

"Well when we were in the limo coming home. Kayla and Alessia sat together and you could hear them talking about how Hayes asked her on a date" I said with no hesitant in my voice.

"Haha my little bro got dem moves" Nash laughed causing me to laugh harder.

*Knocking At door*

"Come in" Nash Screamed.

"Dude just don't say come in.. For all we know it could be a crazy fan" I said.

"Dude chill. It's just Alessia".

"Heyyyyyy" Alessia said carrying out the y.

"Eh Bæ" Nash and I said in unison.

"Hey so umm... Me and Kayla were bored and thought we would get all you boys to play a friendly game of truth or dare with us" She blushed staring at me.

"Yeah sounds cool" Nash laughed.

"I'm cool with it too" I smirked causing Alessia to laugh.

"What part am I missing" Nash said with a sly smirk.

"Your missing the part when i volunteered to go first" I replied.

Nash, Alessia and I walked down the hallway. Their were 2 doors, The numbers were 123, and 124.

"Alessia which one is yours" Nash Began.

"This one" She smiled grabbing our arm's pulling Nash and I inside room 124.

Nash's POV

We walked in to Kayla's and Alessia's room. All the boys were already their besides me and Cam.

Their were to fairly pretty girls sitting on either side of Kayla.

"Hey Boys" Kayla smiled motioning to the spot on the floor beside Matthew and Hayes.

"Who's this...." Cameron Began getting cut off by Alessia.

"Well this is Chloe and Jenny" she motioned to the girls.

Chloe was a really pretty tall blonde, She wore very light Mascara and a tint of eyeliner.

She was dressed in a long flowed out skirt that went past her knee, And a white tank top, and a cute denim jacket over it. She wore small Blue converse with the ennitals...

SM on the side of it.

I think we have a Shawn Mendes fan among us.

Meanwhile Jenny was an Average height brunette who was also really pretty. She had no make up on and had her hair tied up into a bun. She was wearing a tight blue sweatshirt, And Black leggings, She wore furry moccasins on her feet.

Jenny was very out of the blue to realize she had Carter's arm wrapped around her shoulder.

I took a seat beside Matthew and Hayes directly across from Chloe.

Mean While Cameron sat on the on the right side of Alessia due to Jenny being on the left side of her.

We began the game.

Cameron Started off.

"Nash Truth or dare" Cam smirked.

"Truth" I laughed.

"Alright dare it is" Cameron Stated laughing.

"Alright go" I laughed.

"I dare you too..

--------

Cliff Hanger.

Hahah Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in awhile.

But here it is. Be sure to like and comment.

Love you 😘

~ Lexi