Chapter 23 - A deal is a deal

Alessia's POV

Cameron and I both stomped to the front door. The both of us tried squeezing through it at the same time. Too bad we both failed miserably.

"CAMERON MOVE OUT OF THE WAY" I yelled probably loud enough for part of Egypt to hear me.

"HOW 'BOUT NO" He replied with a nasty smirk still trying to shove his way through.

"Cameron I swear if you don't step out of the way in the next 10 secounds I will.." I started but Nash and Kayla quickly rushed down the stairs and interrupted.

"What's going on here?" Kayla asked then shot Cameron and I a scary glare.

"Nothing I was just leaving" I responded quietly but loud enough for them to hear me, i forcefully shoved myself out of the door and quickly ran upstairs to me room.

I just leaped onto my bed and laid there horribly confused. I listened for sounds or any signs of Cameron. There were none to be exact just plenty of doors slamming and lots of running up and down the stairs.

* Door quietly opens *

"Alessia?" A quiet voice spoke.

"Yeah come in" I spoke softly and forced a smile noticing that quiet voice was my sister Kayla.

"What happened?" She asked in all seriousness.

"Curiosity killed the cat" I snapped then shoved my face into my pillow.

"We don't have a cat so HA!" She pointed then laughed "C'mon Aless what happened?" She smiled sweetly.

"I don't know really, Jenny and Chloe both texted me and asked to go to the mall to help pick out they're outfits for later... Then I asked Cameron If it was okay if we stopped the date a little bit earlier then planned, so I could go, Then he got all mad at me, when we arrived here he said 'We were over' meanwhile we never even started" I stated and began to chuckle at the end of my point.

Kayla just looked at me with wide eyes.

"Wait all of this commotion because you wanted to go to the mall?" She responded completely confused.

"Pretty much" I chuckled because our fight was honestly ridiculous.

"Oh my gosh that's great to be honest" She chuckled then shot me a glare "I have a great idea" She smirked "What if we made Cam jealous!!!" She whispered yelled.

"Wait how?" I asked, I legit had no clue how we were going to make Thee Cameron Dallas jealous.

"One word" She evilly chuckled.

"Nash?" I smirked, Then got quickly confused because Cameron was not easily jealous.

"Think about it" She stated "They're bestfriends, roommates.... Their legit brothers" She began to pace then stopped and threw her hands in the air in practical defeat "Perfect target!!" She whisper yelled.

*DOOR BURSTS OPEN*

"Who's the perfect target?" Nash questioned as he barged into my room and sat on my bed.

"Potatoes" Kayla playfully teased.

"How would potatoes be the perfect target for whatever reason you need a perfect target?" Nash questioned suspiciously.

"Think about it..?" Kayla pointed to my door signalling to Nash to exit the room in a quiet fashion.

"Whatever this target situation is, I want in" He smirked.

"Yeah not happening!" Kayla yelled and pushed Nash out of the room.

After he left and was sworn not to stand infront of the door Kayla began to speak.

"Okay here's the plan your going to go buy your outfit for later alongside Jenny and Chloe" I nodded "I'm not going to go with you guys not just because I wasn't invited, Because I'm going to help set up this party and add as many slow songs as I can to the DJ's playlist okay?" Kayla stated as if she was putting out a demand.

"Okay.. But why slow songs?" I questioned then started to grab all of my things to head out.

"You'll be able to dance with Nash more freely" Kayla shrugged.

"You don't even know why don't you?" I smirked playfully pushing Kayla.

"Yeah pretty much" She giggled.

I walked out of my room and bumped into something.

"Ow" I begun rubbing my arm.

"Sorry" Cameron chuckled looking down at me "I was actually just on my way to check if you were okay?" He smiled at me but quickly looked away.

I grabbed Cameron's face "Aww Cam that's sweet" I teased playfully.

"So you girls are still going to the mall eh?" Cameron smirked.

"Yeah we're still going?" I responded kind of sassy and began to walk away, Except Cameron pulled me back towards him "I'll drive you guys?" He smiled as if it was a demand.

"No Cameron" I rolled my eyes.

"Why won't you let me try being nice to you?" He whined as if he was 2.

"Because Nash is going to drive me" I stated.

"Nash?" Cameron questioned. "Yeah Nash?" I smirked "Is that a problem?" I questioned.

"Whatever have fun with Nash" He replied as he walked away.

I just chuckled at how easily Cameron was jealous.

This was going to be a great party.

And I knew exactly how to do it.

------------------
Eh guys,

I hope you liked this Chapter ... It kind of sucked tbh 😂😂.
Thanks for all the reads guys I legit love you ✌️

Xoxo ~ Lexi 💕