Chapter 22 - Fine

(Skipping to morning)

{Alessia's POV}

"Alessia" "Alessia" A quiet voice screeched.

I pretended I didn't hear the voice noting to myself it was probably Cameron.

"Alessia!" The voice groaned loudly.

I fluttered my eyes open to see the voice really was Cameron, "GoodMorning Sunshine" I teased playfully at Him.

"Morning Beautiful" He smiled eyeing me, making me melt at his presence. "How did you sleep" He continued.

"I slept well thanks"I smiled and lightly shrugged at him. "How did you sleep" I asked .

"Fine thanks, let's go to the breakfast" He stated clearly as if it was a demand.

"I guess that would be okay" I smiled.

Wait why is Cameron being so nice to me, something's up. I have to find out.

"Cameron?" I asked.

"Yeah?" He responded.

"What do you know and who told you?" I asked suspiciously.

"I know that you thought I was being literal when I said 'I wanted to meet girls' at the party, I know that you like me but you don't want to admit it, I also know that I'm going to ask you out eventually" He smiled causing me to blush.

No words came out of my mouth. I stood there speechless, as if there were no words to respond with.

Cameron and I just stood there looking at each other.

*Door swings open*

"Aless can I borrow your blue high waisted shorts?" Kayla stated barging into Cameron
and I's moment. "Oops your busy, should I come back later?" She smiled sarcastically.

"Here are the damn shorts leave!" I stated throwing the shorts at her.

"Thanks" She screeched from outside my door.

"Okay Aless get ready and meet me downstairs in 10minutes" Cameron stated in all seriousness, Then kissed me on the forehead.

He left me in my room to get ready.

"What to wear, What to wear" I thought to myself.

I went into my closet grabbed my new denim high waisted shorts, A neon pink tank top and black converse. I got dressed quickly due to the small time span I had.
I looked in the mirror. "Makeup!" I gasped to myself. I ran to my bathroom and quickly got ready in there. I applied light eyeliner and mascara to my light blue/green eyes and quickly rushed out the room. I looked in the mirror and was satisfied with my appearance and enjoyed the way my Light brown curly hair flowed down my waist and decided to leave it as is.

I plopped down the stairs quietly to hear Cameron, Nash and Carter talking.

"Okay what's the plan for later?" Carter asked confused.

"The usual house party, adding the fact that I have that big surprise for Alessia at the end of it all" Cameron Whispered.

"So your gonna ask her out?" Nash stated.

I couldn't contain my excitement I walked right into they're conversation.

"Who's asking who out?" I asked sarcastically knowing exactly what they were talking about.

"Oh um" Cameron started but Nash finished "Cameron was just telling us about how Hayes asked Kayla out" Nash lied.

"Yeah whatever he said" Carter added pointing at Nash.