Chapter 25 - We used to be eachothers heart to share

Hey Guys, Super quick Authors note before I start the new chapter 😂.
Thank you so much for over 1.50k reads!!!. It's been an amazing year so far! ☺️.
I hope you guys enjoyed your holiday season... And HAPPY NEW YEAR!!.
So I know you guys are probably wondering 'Where has this Gurl been' 😂, I actually have a YouTube channel 😂 If you guys could maybe check that out and Subscribe it would honestly make my day 😂🙈.

Lexi_xoxo ~ Youtube Channel

Alright guys lets get into this brand new chapter 😂.

(All the party outfits are up there ^^, Don't get confused with some new names. New Characters have joined us 😂😂)

{ Alessia's POV }

"Nash thanks for coming today, With the girls and I" I smiled sweetly at Nash "It really means a lot" He nodded smiling at me.

"It's really nothing, I love hanging out with you" He smiled.

"What about them" I laughed pointing to an overly exhausted Chloe and Jenny running towards us with a bunch of bags.

"What's with all the bags?" I smirked giving Jenny a questioning look.

"Well at Hollister they had these super cute tops" She smiled pulling a black cropped tank top, tied around the neck out of her bag "And they were on sale.. So I bought you one for you to wear tonight!" She squealed.

"Jenny that's so sweet!!" I laughed pulling her into an overly exaggerated bear hug.

"Aless not to alarm you or anything but the girl at the salon turned your hair, Blue" Chloe jumped in startling me.

"No Chloe" Nash started chuckling "Aless got Aqua blue ombré ends" He smiled playing with the ends of my now blue hair.

"I must say you look good with blue hair" She stated in a sweet way, Meanwhile Jenny stood behind her nodding.

"Thank you" I smiled "But speaking of looking good with new hair.. Jenny? is that blonde ombré I spy?" I shrieked pointing at her hair.

"Yeah, does it look good on me" She looked nervous from my comment.

"It looks beautiful, I was just kidding Jen" I laughed.

"I think we should get going, Our guests should be arriving at the house soon" Nash Pointed out.

"That's true" Jenny smiled "Let's go then" I smirked throwing my arms over my Bestfriends shoulders. "Fine then, Leave me out of this" Nash said in a sassy way and flipped his non existent hair.

"Gladly" Jenny smirked sticking her tongue out at Nash causing me and Chloe to die of laughter.

(Skipping to car ride)

{ Nash's POV }

"I HEAR MELODIES IN MY HEAD, MELODIES IN MY HEART, HEAR MELODIES IN MY HEAD" Alessia, Jenny and Chloe screamed at the top of their lungs.

"Guys" I smiled trying to get their attention.

"YASS" Chloe screamed, While Alessia lowered down the music.

"Who are y'all's dates for tonight now?" I smirked knowing that Alessia is now going with me.

"Nobody in particular" Jenny stated "Me either to be completely honest" Chloe nodded.

"Well how about you, Little miss perfect" I smirked at Alessia.

"Last I remember I was going with you" She joked shoving me lightly.

"Hey don't distract the driver" I smiled eyeing her.

"I wouldn't have to distract you if you kept your eyes on the road" She teased.