Chapter- 1 Magcon

Alessia's POV

I woke up early in the morning at about 5a.m. (Thanks to my alarm) I slapped my alarm off my night stand and stood up .

I waddled to my bathroom like a penguin. I immediately turned on my phone and realized it was the Magcon tour today, although I have no tickets due to my family not being able to buy me and my sister, Kayla tickets.

I realized it was way to early to be awake so I laid back on my Cameron Dallas bed spread and fell asleep quickly.

At about 7:00 a.m, I woke up to Kayla knocking at my door and I quickly ignored her. She kept knocking.

"Go away." I groaned.

The knocking stopped and it was silent for a second, until the door swung open. Kayla jumped on my face. "Magcon tour is today!!"

I groaned and pushed her off with such force. "Kayla you're 16!! Stop jumping on my face." I said.

She gave me a horrific look and she yelled "Alessia, I got tickets!"

[Kayla's POV]

I've never seen my sister scream so loud. She ran and attacked my Mom at the end of the hallway.

"I'm going to see Cameron!" She yelled.

I immediately ran to my bedroom and got changed.

Me and my sister are both very pretty.

Alessia has long curly brown hair that flows over her waist and The bluest eyes you've ever seen.

She is naturally pretty without make up.... But she insists on wearing it.

Me and Alessia could both qualify as twins.

Although she's 17 and I'm 16

I ran to my room, got my high waisted denim shorts on, my sun flower crop top, and I tied my outfit together with black converse.

I started my hair. I brushed through my long dark brown hair and started putting beach wave curls in it. I then tied my hair up into an Ariana Grande style.

I wore very light mascara and light pink blush to make me pretty. I didn't want to outshine my sister. I ran down to Alessia's room to see her in a pink sequins crop top, tied together with white denim high waisted shorts. She insisted on wearing her white converse. She looked absolutely stunning she wore thin winged eyeliner and mascara. She was actually outshining me.

[Alessia's POV]

*At Magcon*

We arrived at Magcon 10 minutes before the show started. Me and Kayla stood in the middle of everything.

Pacing around, we looked to see if we saw any of the 10 boys, although non were in sight. Kayla stopped and whispered "Oh my God. Cameron is over there!" She ran up to him and gave him hug.

He quickly looked down and hugged her back.

I walked over and stared at my sister in immediate fangirl mode.

A couple seconds later, a fairly tall man appeared and grabbed me and my sister by the waist.

"Should I throw them out of the magcon auditorium?" He asked.

Cameron responded with "No. They're with me." He smiled. Me and my sister squealed!

Cameron looked at me and my sister.

"Wow, you two look exactly alike. Are you two sisters?" He asked.

"Yep" Kayla and I said in unison.

He immediately grabbed me and my sister by the arm and lead us back stage.