Chapter- 3 Jealous or nah?

Cameron's POV continued

I heard Matthew ask Alessia for her number.

"Oh." She squealed. "Sure!"

[Alessias POV]

All the boys were pretty nice especially Matthew ❤️

I turned around to see Cameron and Kayla talking and laughing with one another.

I got kinda jealous to be honest. I have always liked Cameron. Kayla was always more of a Hayes girl.

I walked up to Cameron, head held high, and looked at him "Hey Cam" I greeted.

I wanted to thank him for what he did for my sister and I. He was a genuinely nice person.

"Hey Alessia" He greeted back.

"Thank you so much for earlier" He nodded at me and looked down at his feet.

"Yeah it's nothing I just didn't want you guys to get kicked out. I don't want you guys to spend all this money to meet us then get thrown out" I smiled.

"Your a sweet guy Dallas" I teased.

"Your a sweet girl" He joked.

"You don't even know me like that" I flipped my hair pretending to be sassy.

"Yeah well I already know that you care about me and appreciate me as a person for coming today. I also already know that if you care and 'Love' me then that makes me wanna love you too" He spoke.

At this point I was red. I honestly looked like a damn tomato.

He chuckled at my facial expression.

I looked for the place where I will finally wake up from this dream.

Did thee Cameron Alexander Dallas just say that he loved me.

"Boys. On stage in 4." The producer of MAGCON spoke.

"That's my cue" He chuckled walking away from me. I nodded sadly. "What are you up to later though?" He winked walking on stage. "I kinda wanted to stay in town?" I yelled. "DINNER!?" He yelled back. I chuckled and nodded my head in a yes format.

Wow. He was a genuine sweetheart. I decided to stay with my Sister, and DJ with Mahogany Lox. That way I could spend all my time 'Stalking' Cam.

Me and Mahogany talked and had fun until the end of the tour.

"That's a wrap" Mahogany laughed walking off stage.

I smiled and nodded. But when I walked backstage I was shocked with what I saw.

Kayla's fingers were intertwined with Cameron's fingers.

I was confused.

Cam made it seem like he liked me.

I wanted to talk to Matt. He was the only boy who actually gave me his number and had a full conversation with me.

I heard someone come up behind me. I turned around. Kayla And Cameron were holding hands.

"Wanna join us for dinner?" They asked.

I looked at Cameron again but he looked away. I thought he wanted to go to dinner with just me.

He pulled me to the side and let go of my sister leaving her in the hallway.

Cameron looked at me and began to speak. "Aless don't take this personal I'm just hanging with the girl" He chuckled.

I stared down at the floor.

He lifted my chin up with his finger. "Why won't you speak"

I looked up at him. "Do you hold hands with every girl you hangout with" He chuckled.

"Not usually, she's sweet tho. You guys are my fans I am of course going to treat you with respect" He said to me with honesty in his face.

I knew it. To Cameron I was just like any other fan. A girl in the crowd that means nothing to him.

I turned around and walked back to the boys.

"You guys go on ahead to dinner without me" I smiled looking away.

I walked over to Matthew and told him my story.

He looked angry but didn't speak it.

"Your not just another Fan to me" He smiled.