Chapter 7 -Dinner

Hayes's POV

The Boys, Kayla, Alessia and I went out for dinner. We went to a small restaurant. There stood a long table. There were exactly 12 chairs.

Kayla and Alessia organized the seating.

On one side the seating arrangement was Jack J, Taylor, Matthew, Aaron, Kayla, and I.

The other side of the table was Jack G, Shawn, Cameron, Alessia, Nash, and Carter.

I was really happy with my seating.

I may have a small crush on Kayla. I also knew from her sweater that she definitely had a crush on me too. Cameron although..

The immaturity lay in the room when we walked in.

All the boys were yelling loudly and joking around. Cameron, Alessia, Kayla and I sat there quiet.

I heard small whispers and giggles coming from Alessia's side of the table.

It was Cameron and Alessia. They looked like they were awfully enjoying each others company.

I began thinking.

"Hello?" Kayla smiled waving her hand up and down my face, causing me to lose my thoughts.

"Hi." I laughed

"You looked focused." she laughed.

I felt her beautiful green eyes staring at me, like they were staring into my soul.

"Ha, um sorry." I blushed.

"What were you thinking about?"

"Oh I was just thinking about you." She looked at me. "And Cameron." I stuttered.

"Oh, ok."

"So do you like him?" I asked

"It depends on what you call like" She said.

"Wait, Kayla, You don't like Cameron?" I was serious.

"No that's not what I meant." She said.

"It's just, I think I'm going to break up with him." She frowned

"What? Why!?" I yelled.

At this point Everyone was staring at me.

"Shhh." She nodded . "I've seen the way he looks at Alessia, he really likes her."

"Well if it helps, Kayla, I don't think he ever deserved you in the first place." I smiled.

"Aww Hayes you know what your right, he doesn't" she giggled.

"Hey Kayla.. I was wondering if you wanted to go out sometime.." I blushed

"Of course.. I would love to" she blushed back.

(Cliff Hanger)

*sorry haven't updated in a while,

but thanks for supporting me

anyways* Love you :*