Annabeth

I don't believe it. I killed Percy. I stabbed him in the back of the neck. Why did I do it? WHY? I hate my life. Chiron grabbed me and threw me to the ground knocking me out cold.

When I woke up I saw that I was being guarded by at least 6 campers. I didn't have the strength to sit up so I just lay there for an hour or so. Then Chiron trotted in, anger on his face.

"You are being banished at sunset tonight Miss Chase." He said, I could hear the way he said my name had angered him.

"Whats a banishing?" I said glaring at him.

"We just made it. You will be sent out into the world, past the barriers and left to be hunted down by endless monsters." I couldn't help noticing a smirk on Chiron's face.

"Who thought of that ugly idea." I calmly questioned.

"Percy Jackson." Chiron shrugged.

—————————————————————-

I was dragged to my feet and brought to the edge of the barriers.

"Annabeth Chase. You have been found guilty of the murder of Perseus Jackson. Therefor you shall be banished. Any last words, scum?" Clarisse's nostrils flared angrily.

"Percy is gonna find me. He's gonna save m-" I was cut off by a smack over the head from Leo.

"Shut up, wise girl. Just shut up." Leo angrily glared at her.

"LET THE BANISHING, BEGIN!" Chiron shouted. Clarisse and all the other heads of cabins grabbed a spear. Clarisse shouted, "PUSH!" I desperately tried to push them back, but I didn't want to get impaled. The new barriers could be locked, I could never get back in. My leg was hanging out of the barriers. "Please!" I screamed. But it was no use. They kept on pushing me back. Katie Gardiner grabbed a supplies bag of only some food and no weapons, and tossed it down the hill.

"NO! Please!" I tried to use my hands to shield myself, but that only gave me lots of cuts. I had no choice, but to submit, as I fell into the darkness.