Barotrauma Perks: Simo's Crew

Based on Actual Barotrama perks!

Simo

Job: Captain

Down with the Ship: If the submarine gets half way flooded, he gains a 50 percent boost to his hull repair speed and swimming speed for 60 seconds.

Emergency Manuvers: If the submarine is attacked, his Helm skill is set to max for 5 seconds.

Gunsmith: He can craft Revolvers and Ammo for them.

Sailor with no name: Gains a flat bonus of 20 to his Medical skill, and he can craft Cigars.

Veteran: He gains a flat bonus of 20 to his Helm skill and 5 to every other skill, and he also gets a 10 percent repair speed.

Quickdraw: If it's been longer than 8 seconds since he last attacked with a pistol, his next attack with one will be 25 percent stronger.

Deputy: Nearby Assistants gain 20 Helm and 20 weapons skill, and will learn these skills faster.

Drunken Sailor: He gains 75 percent stun resistance, becomes immune to the negative affects of being drunk, and gains the ability to craft Rum.

Big Guns: He deals 20 percent more edamagw with Revolvers and Handcannons to monsters, and can now craft Handcannons and Ammo for it.

Char Sui

Job: Security Officer

Don't Push it: He can craft Bandoliers and Explosive Rounds

First Aid Training: Gains 15 medical, and medical items are 35 percent more effective on him.

Buff: Buffs last twice as long on him, and he is also 25 more resistant to Oppiate Adiction.

Munitions Expertise: He can craft Shotgun Shells and SMG magazines

Weaponsmith: He can craft SMGs and Riot Shotguns.

Pacification Kit: He can craft Riot Shields, Fulgarium Stun Gun Darts, and Auto Shotguns

Beatcop: Deals 25 percent more stun, and his damage is doubled against monsters in the submarine.

Crusty Seaman: Recovers from Bleeding Faster

Implacable: If his vitality reaches 0, he will remain conscious and his attacks are 25 percent more effective, for 15 seconds. This can happen 1 life a round.

Rosie:

Current Job: Captain

Former Job: Medic

Medic Skills:
Blood Donor: When she finishes a mission, she gets a blood pack in her inventory.

Fireman's Carry: She can drag people while still retaining her full speed.

Don't Die on Me!: Her CPR is more effective.

Stayin' Alive: CPR applied by her crewmates reduces low Oxygen 20 percent faster and more effectively.

Medical Expertise: Gains 30 medical Skill. Her bandaged are more effective.

Medical Assistance: All assistants in the same room as her have their medical skill boosted by 30 as long as they are in the same room as her.

Dr. Submarine: All medical items she applies are 25 percent more potent.

Miracle Worker: Gains the ability to bestow the Miracle in Progress buff to all those with 0 or lower Vitality in the same room as her. Miracle in Progress makes all those who have it unable to die of their wounds unless they give in. Rosie is now immune to Miracle in Progress herself, however.

Captain Skills:
Camaraderie: Whenever she finishes a mission without anyone dying, she gets an extra 20 percent experience. Assistant Deaths don't count.

Inspirational Leader: All of the crew gains skills 25 percent faster

Prodigy: She gains skills twice as fast.

Leading by example: As long as she's still alive, Everyone gets High Morale, granting the following perks: 20 percent faster repair speed, 20 percent faster Hull repair speed, 5 percent faster movement speed.

Helmswoman: Gains a flat 30 bonus to her helms skill, and Engines and Pumps are 20 percent more effective. Doesn't stack with other perks.

Inspiring Presence: All skill gains are multiple by three, and everyone moves 5 percent faster.

Family: Every Crew member gains one level. During missions, if no one has been killed, High Morale turns into Excelent Morale, doubling the Bonuses of High Morale.

Bandar:

Job: Captain's Assistant

Playing Catchup: If he is 2 levels or more behind the rest of the crew, he gains experience 100 percent faster.

Peer Learning: When completing a mission, the crewmate with the lowest level gets 50 percent Bonus EXP.

Skedattle: He moves 10 percent faster. When he is attacked, he moves 30 percent faster for 5 seconds.

Mailman: When he completes a Cargo mission, he gets 15 percent more experience.

Apprentice: Take on an apprenticeship and gain a skill boost relevant to the job. Mentor: Simo Skil gain: 10 Helm

Journeyman: All crew members who have the same job as the one he is apprenticed under gain a plus 10 to the skill relevant to that job and learn it 10 percent faster.

Loyal Assistant: All crewmembers who's job matches his apprenticeship craft items at 1 higher quality.

Graduation Ceremony: Gains all the talents for a random skill tree of his apprenticeship, and can now craft the Ceremonial Sword.

Perk Tree: Politicain.

Adalwolf:

Job: Engineer

Grounded: Gain a Bonus of 10 electrical skill, and an additional 20 percent burn resistance.

Remote Monitor: Is able to craft the Reactor PDA.

Agressive Engineering: Deal 3 times damage with Screwdrivers.

Fun with Fission: Fuel rods he crafts are of 1 higher quality.

Submarine of Things: He can craft FGPA Circuts using less material.

Grid Maintainer: He can now craft the Handheld Electrical Monitor, and repairs Electronics 20 percent faster.

Pyromaniac: Deals 20 percent more burn damage, and deals twice as much damage to Ballast Flora.

Better than New: Electrical Devices he's repaired Deteriorate 30 percent slower.

Lightning Wizard: If he has not been attacked in the last 10 seconds, then whoever attacks him has their attack deal 80 percent less damage and his attacker is stunned for 4 seconds. He can now craft the Arc Emmiter.