Cobalt's Count the Ways Music Video

Inspired by what Ethgoesboomfan1987 did for my OC, Miro!

TW// Death, Electrocution, freezing, disection, general gore, Drugs, Sewerslide

I'll cut you into little bitty pieces!

Cobalt cuts the mortal into little pieces with a scalpel, and is shown to be high on Psycho and Mentats, which will hold true for the rest of the song.

Or freeze you 'til your blood runs cold!

He is then shown pouring what looks like a gallon of liquid nitrogen onto the mortal.

Or stab you 'til your heart stops pumpin'!

He is then shown stabbing the mortal to death with one of Lucky's knives.

I'm here to realize your wish from what I'm told!

Cobalt is shown holding up what looks like a paper. At the top, reads one name. Depending on the AU, its either Doug's hospital records, the test logs for Nova, or Rosie's suicide note.

Like a genie in a bottle,
You are trapped in here to play!
The mortal is then shown being stuck in zone two with Him, Hangry, Daley, Matryoshka, Waverly, and Echo.

This game of choosing what I offer,
But either way you'll end up choosing what I say!
Cobalt is then shown catching the mortal and dragging them to his lab, manaiacly laughing.

Count the ways, oh, one by one!
Make your choice, let's have some fun!
Cobalt is shown mixing various chemicals with a sadistic smirk on his face, preparing nasty chemical weapons.

Let me tell you all the things that I can do,
To fulfill your wishes that they may come true!
Cobalt is then shown approaching the shutter where Hangry is, with the same sadistic smirk, and with some mentats and a syringe of Psycho in hand.

Now let's get talking, little cupcake,
No screaming here will aid you through!
Cobalt is then shown backing the mortal against the wall, using the fact that he's taller than them to his advantage.

This game of choosing, little cupcake
Will help you realize what you want to do!
Cobalt is then shown dragging the mortal deeper into his lab.

Electrocution seems enticing!
Cobalt is seen turning on a Tesla Coil, smirking at the Mortal's squeamish expression.

But so is freezing in the cold!
Cobalt slams open a large freezer which he uses to store heat sensitive chemicals, offering the mortal to go inside.

Too many options and decisions,
So choose what you would like without the dice to roll!
Cobalt then approaches the mortal, again, taking them by the shirt and pulling them somewhere else.

I am the brilliant, one you call intelligent!
Of all the ways to pass from this life in an instant!
Cobalt is seen reading a book on complex mathatical equations while sitting on booms about random scientific topics like Biology, aviation, and so many others.

The probability that you'll die in tranquility,
Is slim to none when you're in the chest of hostility!
Cobalt then attacks the mortal with the book, knocking them out. When they come to, he laughs maniacally.

Count the ways, oh, one by one!
Make your choice, let's have some fun!
Let me tell you all the things that I can do,
To fulfill your wishes that they may come true!
Cobalt takes the mortal and spins then around, showing them all the equipment that he can use to kill them, with a smirk on his face.

Count the ways, oh, one by one!
Make your choice, let's have some fun!
Let me tell you all the things that I can do,
To fulfill your wishes that they may come true!
After a while, the mortal decides that the way they want to be killed by Cobalt is decapitation. Cobalt smirks and becons over Hangry, who's holding his machete.

Silly Doug/Nova/Rosie, why remorse?
Just let nature take it's course.
Cobalt is seen counting down in French as Hangry approaches and then decapitates the mortal.

The last shot of the music video is of Cobalt taking a clothing item of the Mortal. He either takes Doug's Suit, Rosie's Beanie, or Nova's Jacket, before shushing the Camera.

"This feels good~"