Caleb Quinn timeline

TW// Murder, Death

1860:

Caleb Quinn is born to Cormac Quinn and Cara Quinn. Unfortunately, Caleb’s Mom, Cara, dies giving birth to Caleb.

1864: 

Caleb, severely bullied at school, forms a bond with the only man he can trust: His father. He learns how to engineer from his father, and makes designs for torture designs to use on his bullies, but never makes them.

1869: 

Caleb takes engineering classes and excels at them thanks to what his father taught him, and ends up testing out of a majority of the classes except most of the advanced ones.

1876:

Caleb graduates at age 16, and attends an unknown university in the neighboring state of Utah. During this time, He works for United West Rail to pay for his tuition, under the supervision of Henry Bayshore. 

1881-96: 

Caleb finds out Henry is selling his parents without his permission, so he attempts to kill Henry. He fails, and is sent to the Hellshire Penitentiary. There, he meets the Warden, and in exchange for making torture devices for the warden, Caleb gets extra meals. In 1896, Caleb is released alongside the Hellshire gang to catch bounties for the Warden.

1897-1900:

Caleb spends this time hunting down bounties, improving upon the Redeemer, and making money off his deal from the Warden In 1899, Caleb gets caught in an firefight which breaks his jaw and shatters his right knee. The surgeon that treated Caleb only exacerbated these injuries, requiring Caleb to be in a leg brace for the rest of his life.

1901: 

Caleb finds out that Henry has bought Hellshire Penitentiary, and becomes enraged. He and the rest of his gang spend the rest of this year making their way back to Hellshire Penitentiary.

1902: 

The Mad Mick massacre happens which is a massive prison riot enticed by Caleb and the Hellshire Gang, causing the deaths of the Warden and Henry, and the Entity takes Caleb to be a killer for it.

2023:

Caleb and the rest of the killers are freed from the Entity's realm, and Caleb finds out that Henry was brought back to life by the glitch. He encounters the Deer Miraculous, and it's Kwami, Sikka. He sets out to kill Henry again, but ends up joining Rosie’s group to do so as part of a deal made between that group and her.