Meeting the Big Three

(Dark Waters AU)

Penny as Frye

Lucky as Shiver

Hangry as Big Man

Agent 1 as Bierce

Agent 2 as Rosie

Neo Agent 3 as Nova

(0:44-2:39)

???: HOLD IT RIGHT THERE, SQUISHY!

Rosie: And who the heck are you supposed to be?!

???: We aren't SUPPOSED to be anything...But we'll gladly tell you who we ARE.

???: I'm always near, baby! Penny's the name!

??? #2: Heh, you think you're Lucky? You ain't got nothing on this Rabbit! Lucky's my name, and winning is my game!

??? #3: And nothing can beat my notoriety! Hangry the Pig is in the house!

Penny: Sorry, Squishy, but the Splatlands are OUR turf!

Lucky: Only OUR gang can loot here!

Hangry: Yeah!

All three: We're the Big Three of the Joy Joy Gang!

Rosie: I....I love them.

Bierce: Rosie, you can fangirl later. What do you three even want anyways? Wait...did you guys say Big Three? As in, the Big Three that runs the Anarchy Splatcast?

Penny: Yeah, that's our day job. Ever heard of it? Being bandits is our night gig, and no one can top the 14 of us!

Lucky: Sorry to butt in, Penny, but look at this place! We won the lottery! Who knew all this was here? All this time, all this damn treasure was under the Crater, just waiting for us to come and take it!

Hangry: Good eye, boss!

Penny: So, are you three gonna try and stop us or what? Don't even bother answering that, because even if you tried, you can't! This treasure is all ours!

Rosie: Wow, It's like you guys rehearsed this whole speech! You guys are pros at this!

Penny: Erm, Lucky? I don't think they're  scared. Geez, what so you gotta do to scare a mortal these days!?

Hangry: I thought this speech was plenty scary, I just think those three ladies have nerves of steel.

Lucky: Alright! Enough talk, more treasure! The treasure is ours, ladies! I'd wish you luck but...I already have it all.

All three: Catch ya later!

*With a puff of smoke, the Big Three are gone.*