Akumatized Lucky

"Oooh Pennnnyyy! Where are youuuu?~"- Jinx searching for Penny

"NO! You think I'm just gonna stand here and let you nearly KILL someone and get us KICKED OUT OF ROSIE'S GROUP!? NO, NO I WON'T! I HATE YOU PENNY, NOW GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!"
-Lucky, shortly before storming off and becoming Akumatized after Penny nearly killed Malak.

Villain name: Jinx

Akumatized Object: Bow Tie (Formerly), Rabbit Miraculous (Currently)

Amok Object: N/A

Senti-Monster: N/A

Senti-Monster Ability: N/A

Ability: Jinx can take powers away from people to upgrade his own. The Stronger the power he takes away, the stronger the ability upgrade he gets. His skills also grow too, and he is also able to use the Rabbit Miraculous power to summon even more of himself into the fight. The Original Jinx cannot be defeated until all the other Jinxes are sent back into the Burrow. The Original Jinx has a large Black Stripe on his face to tell him apart from the others.

Reason for Akumatization: After Penny nearly kills Malak as Black Broiler, Lucky explodes on her in a rage, yelling at her for how stupid that was and that she nearly got the entire JJG kicked out of the group. The Akuma got him when he stormed off, landing on his tie. He quickly tore up his tie, trying to save himself, but he forgot about the Rabbit Miraculous, which the Akuma targeted next.