About the Pikmin 4 AU: Intro

(Beginning to 2:15)

I am Captain Rosie. I command a three man spaceship, The S.S. Orca. This is the story of how I crashed on PNF-404....and how I was ultimately saved.

Afte the crash, Me, Holly, and 682 awoke to find our ship in pieces, parts scattered everywhere. We had no way of getting home to our beloved friends and family...or so we had thought. We thought we were doomed...

Until we met a strange species, which we named the Pikmin. They had a natural instinct to obey commands and carry objects, which we quickly used to carry our ship parts back to our ship.

Time passed, and we met another mysterious creature. A canine, with only two legs, and green and blue fur. She was weak and hungry when we first met her, so we fed her. We swiftly bonded. We named the canine Moss, because of her green fur.

She was a steadfast partner in our goal to fix our ship and get the hell off this planet. A quest that was nearing its end.

But things were never that simple.

We had arrived at the last area we hadn't explored yet. And....as we left....Moss snuck onto our ship.

We doomed ourselves to save her.

But little did we know, she saved us in kind.

Just not in the way we had expected.