~Duke~2

suggested by: butterbangmechan

(Your outfit)

 I walked into the party with my friend Lily, ready to walk out immediately

 I walked into the party with my friend Lily, ready to walk out immediately. I still wasn't over my ex and Lily knew this. But she expects me to hook up with someone or find someone tonight. I know she means well but this was not my kinda thing. This isn't how I choose to get over people. I looked around and seen everyone just dancing, drinking and getting along which made me feel a lil better.

 "Helloooooo! Girl!" Lily yelled, snapping her fingers in my face. "Yeah? Wassup?" I said, stammering a bit. She smiled and hugged me. "You gon get some dic-" I cut her off, pulling out of the hug. "Yeah we'll see" I sighed. "Girl, at least try. Please" I looked around, then back at her. "Fine, I'll play along to your little party. Whatever." She smiled a big smile and jumped up and down. "LETS FUCKIN PARTYYYYY" Lily screamed running to the dance floor, leaving me behind. I sighed and walked over to a table full of drinks and went to grab one before someone stepped in front of me. "Holy shit! This is the girl Duke was talking about" The bent over laughing as her friends chuckled a little. "Wow, you look..not his type." She smiled, clearly holding back a laugh. I felt tears form in my eyes but when I went to open my mouth Duke had approached. 

 "Can y'all go on somewhere? Damn. Bitches be crazy." He let out a deep sigh and looked down at me. I didn't know what to do or what to say. So I said and did nothing. A tear fell down my cheek and Duke wiped it off. He caressed my face, rubbing my cheek gently with his thumb. I pulled back turning away from him. "Y/n, please talk to me." He said looking down. "There is nothing to talk about Duke. You ch-" He cut me off. "Not here, let's not ruin everybody else mood, shorty." I huffed as he grabbed my arm pulling me down a hall to his room where I broke out into tears. "I'm so-" He spoke but I interrupted him, hot with anger I spat "No! You fucking cheated on me Duke. I don't want your apology!" I screamed in anger. "You ain't even really see what was goin on tho." He paused expecting me to yell at him but I sat on his bed, head in my hands and tears in my eyes. 

DUKE'S POV:

 I sat next to her before continuing. "She kissed me. If I felt anything for her or wanted anything with her I would have went to her when you left. But this shit had me all sorts of stressed. I was away from my boys. I ain't wanna do nun. I felt like shit. I really fuck wit you, ma. You my baby for real. My lil mini me. You the only reason I even show up to parties. Even when we don't talk it's nice to kno-" I was cut of when she leaned her head into my chest. I pulled her into my lap and rubbed her back. "Y/n, I love you. And I have since the moment I met you. You're beautiful, intelligent and just a shining star." I kissed her forehead and blinked away tears forming my eyes. It hurt me to see my baby like this. I love her and I never meant to hurt her. Ion think I could ever forgive myself for that. "I love you so much Duke." I stood up with her walking around my bed and laying her down. "You gon stay here and we gon talk more in the morning. Imma let yo friend know. And if you need me, imma be on the couch, alright?" She looked hurt and wiped her face. "Can you stay in your room with me actually?" Y/n asked looking ready to burst into tears at any moment. "Anything you want. I just wanna make you comfortable. I'll be back princess. 

~THE END~

word count: 697

(BTW sorry I did not proof read, I barely do. But much love to y'all! I hope you enjoyed!!)