~Agent~3!SMUT!

suggested by the sweetest of them all!!: butterbangmechan

 It was a little late and the only reason I was awake is that tonight was MOVIE NIGHT!! I really love movies and what's better than watching movies with my favorite boys? I grabbed my blanket and some snacks and ran to the living room. I sat down on the couch and waited for everyone else to sit down. Thankfully, tonight was my turn to pick a movie! I picked Coraline as it was always my favorite growing up. The movie began playing and I cuddled up to Agent. He wrapped his arm around me and I smiled. About 30 minutes into the movie I felt Agent's hand on my thigh, slowly moving up my dress. I blushed and looked around, making sure no one was paying attention. Everyone- including Agent- kept their eyes on the screen. 

 Agent's fingers slowly pushed inside of me and I bit my lip trying my best not to moan. I pushed my thighs together as his fingers pumped in and out of me gently. I shifted uncomfortably and felt my face go hot. And of course, with my luck, I accidentally kicked Kai. "Ah god damn! You good?" Kai asked making everyone look at me. Agent smiled and looked at me. "Yeah baby, you good?" I nodded and smiled. "Yeah, sorry about that Kai, I was just adjusting, my leg was falling asleep." I looked down as everyone's attention turned back to the screen. I leaned my head on Agent's shoulder and sighed quietly as he continued pumping his fingers in and out of me. I bit my lip as I felt myself coming close to my climax and Agent did too. So, he kissed me on the cheek and pulled his fingers out of me slowly. I looked at him confused but he stayed focused on the screen and smiled. 

 The movie had finally ended and everyone said their goodnights. Me and Agent made our way back to his room and once he shut the door he laughed. I turned to face him. "What's so funny?!" I said with an attitude. Agent squinted a bit and sighed "You must be goin crazy" He said as he took his shirt and pants off. "What do you mean?" I asked looking at him confused. "Ion see nobody else in this room but I know you ain't talking to me like that." He chuckled. "I am! Whatchu gon do about it!?" And with no hesitation, he tossed me on the bed and pulled my panties off. Agent got down on his knees and pulled my thighs onto his shoulders. I bit my lip as his tongue gently flicked over my clit. I threw my head back as I felt him place kisses on my thighs. He stood up and pulled his boxers off, wasting no time before pounding into me. I moaned loudly and he wrapped his hand around my neck, "Look at me, baby, keep eye contact and I'll let you cum" I looked at him and tried my best to keep eye contact. "Good girl," he said, smiling at me. I moaned as he pounded into me and before long I felt my climax coming. I grabbed onto his wrist and squeezed it as I finished. He slowed down and came inside of me. He pulled out slowly and kissed my stomach. "That's what imma do about it," he said with a smile. "Now stay here. Imma go get a washcloth to clean you up" I nodded in response and smiled to myself. God, I love him.

~THE END~

word count: 601