~Agent~2!Smut!

Suggested by non-other than: butterbangmechan (tysm for all your suggestions and support! ILYSM)

Agent POV:

 I had just woken up, turning on my side expecting my girlfriend to be there. But, she wasn't. I sighed and sat up looking around the room. And there she was, looking absolutely amazing in a black lace bra and panty set. I smiled, looking her up and down. She looked gorgeous. "Well, good morning beautiful" I spoke, standing up and walking towards her. "Oh, you're finally awake. How'd you sleep?" She smiled and kissed me. "Pretty good, thank god I woke up tho, No dream could compare to this." She chuckled in reply and kissed me again. I deepened the kiss and picked her up by her thighs. She wrapped her legs around me and I carried her over to the bed, laying her down gently. She smiled up at me and for a moment I just took in the view. She looked great. Y/n had a beautiful smile, beautiful eyes, beautiful everything. She was perfect in so many ways and I was just head over heels in love with her. I kissed her neck and slowly made my way down her body. I pulled her panties off slowly, making eye contact with her the whole time. I knew she loved that. She was so wet and I was so ready to please her. I pulled my boxers down and leaned down over her, placing quick kisses on her neck before slowly pushing the tip of my cock inside of her. She let out a moan and I kissed her. "I'm gonna take care of you alright, baby?" She nodded in response. I slowly pushed my full length into her, thrusting. She was beautiful and so were the sounds she made. I loved her, and everything about her.

Y/n POV:

 I gasped feeling Agent's full length in me. I don't know what got him so excited but I sure wasn't complaining. I wrapped my arms around his neck and moaned as he slowly sped up, thrusting in and out of me. He leaned in and kissed my neck which was a sensitive spot for me. He knew just what to do to make me feel amazing. He looked at me and connected our foreheads. "You okay, baby?" He asked. He was so sweet always checking on me. I smiled and nodded as I couldn't get anything but moans out. He was so good to me. "Fuck! I'm so close" I moaned and kissed him. "Come on baby. Hold it for just a little longer" He thrusted faster and kissed me. "I'm gonna cum, fuck, yes. I love you so much" I whined and he smiled. "Cum for me baby, go ahead and cum" And just as he finished his sentence we both finished. He kissed me repeatedly and laid next to me. I rolled onto my side and laid my head on his chest. I placed small, quick kisses on his chest and smiled looking at him. "You're so perfect. I love you so much" He said between breaths. "I love you more than anything my love" I smiled and closed my eyes trying to catch my breath.

~THE END~

word count: 532