~Duke~4

suggested by my #1 fan lmao: 

 I had just entered the door to be greeted by my furious boyfriend. I was tired and I just wanted to shower and go to bed. But nope! I guess he had already verified in his mind that we'd be arguing tonight. "Y/n stop fuckin playin wit me. It's 3 in the fucking morning and you just now gettin home? The fuck is wrong wit you?! Who was you wit?" I stared at Duke and smiled. "Well hello to you too." I will admit, I shouldn't have said that. I knew avoiding his questions would just piss him off. He looked down at me and laughed a bit. "So you think you funny or sum, huh? Answer the question. Who was you wit?" I sighed and rolled my eyes. "My mom, I was with my mom. Happy?" I unlocked my phone and showed him multiple pictures I had taken tonight with my mom. He sucked his teeth and slapped my phone out of my hand. "So you was with ya mom for 7 hours today?" I nodded and walked away from him going to our room and getting undressed. 

 The whole time I was getting ready for bed he was apologizing and whining but, I had nothing to say to him. I climbed into bed and closed my eyes. Duke laid next to me and kissed my neck, I gave him no reaction. He started telling me how much he loved me, I gave him nothing. He got up, obviously angry and went to the bathroom, starting a shower. I was just angry right now. I'm sure we'll be perfect again in the morning but this is his 4th time accusing me of something I ain't even do. I prove my loyalty each time and it still happens. I sigh and close my eyes again, slowly drifting off to sleep. 

Duke's POV:

 I felt like shit and I know there's only so much she can take. If I keep this shit up, she's gonna leave me. Shit hard tho like what the fuck you and ya moms was doin till 3 in the morning. Shit sketchy for real. And now she mad at me. I fucked up and Ion know how much more of my shit she gon take. I love her, so much. I really do. I hate this shit. I get out of the shower, put some boxers on and head to bed. She was fast asleep so I laid down next to her and pulled her close. I know she knows I love her. She just mad at me right now. We gon be alright in no time.. "I love you so much" I whispered and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead before I closed my eyes and fell asleep holding her.

~THE END~

word count: 472

(sorry this one was so short, I have school in an hour and need to get ready)<33