~Duke~7!SMUT!

I spun around in my chair and smiled. "Chat should we watch something? Maybe some Skeeter?" I said raising my eyebrow and laughing. "That's a yes, that's a yes, that's a yes. Alrightttt." I pulled up YouTube and pulled up a Skeeter Jean video. I sat back in my chair and tugged on the strings of my joggers as the video started. "Guys it's the 'Man comes for "car play" with a 13-year-old girl but meets me instead' video," I said as I looked at the chat. "Y'all haven't seen it, have you?" I watched as the chat flooded with "no" I clapped my hands and smiled. I focused back on the video. I paused the video 5 minutes in. "Guys honestly, he ain't wrong. Like I could never do sum shit like this cause it's like. These dudes could pull up and be willing to do just about anything. Like that is so terrifying." I said as I clicked play and leaned back in my chair. We finish up the video and my door opens. I spin around in my chair and see Duke. I smile and get up, running up to hug him. He picks me up and kisses my forehead. "What up ma? Whatchu got goin on?" He asks looking down at me and then up at my monitor. "We was watching Skeeter." I said with a smile. He carries me over to my chair and sits down with me, placing me in his lap. "Uh huh, what up y'all?" He said leaning over my shoulder. The chat flooded. People were so excited to see him. "Damn, you got everybody droolin." I said with a laugh. He leans in and kisses my neck before whispering. "I'm tryna make you drool tho." I felt butterflies flood my stomach. His breath on my ear, his closeness, everything about him. It made me feel amazing.

  Duke waved bye to my chat and ends the stream for me. I turned around in his lap, straddling him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and smiled. "You so fuckin cute you know that?" I smiled and kissed him. "You tell me all the time." I said wrapping my arms around his neck. "Cause you my girl, I gotta make sure you know you perfect. I just love lookin at you, You my lil mini me, you know that ma? You also mine, forever. Now that you better know." Duke said as he ran his hands down my body, resting them on my ass. I nodded. "And you mine, forever an ever an ever." Duke nodded in response and stood up with me, carrying me to bed. He laid me down gently on my back and smirked as he pulled my joggers off. "You're so pretty on your back like this. Spread your legs." I blushed and slowly parted my legs. He slid my panties of slowly and admired my body, causing my face to go hot. Duke placed his hand on my thigh and rubbed gently before placing a hard smack on it. I bit my lip and let out a small moan. He pulled his pants and boxers off and leaned down, kissing me. He smiled as he pulled away, standing up straight. I rolled over onto my stomach and positioned myself in front of him. I looked up at him as I took his length into my hands, stroking slowly. He bit his lip and smirked down at me. "Good girl, you know just how to make your daddy happy." I smiled and licked the tip of his length before taking him in my mouth. I worked my way down to his base, taking him down my throat. I gagged for a second as I pulled away, gasping for air before taking him back in my mouth, swirling my tongue around his tip. He let out a low groan letting me know I was doing well. I took him down my throat again. Duke placed a hand on the back of my head, shifting it back and worth causing me to gag. He slowly pulled my head back, letting a string of spit emerge from my parted lips. He leaned down and smiled. "Turn around," he whispered. I turned my body and arched my back so my ass was up in the air towards him. He licked his hand and rubbed my clit slowly causing a moan to escape my mouth. I laid my head on the bed and bit my lip as he removed his hand and slipped his length inside of me. I let out a small gasp as his full length entered me. I gripped the sheets and adjusted to his length. He was so big. "Fuck you feel so good ma." Duke said as he thrusted into me. He really wasted no time before beginning to pound into me. I gripped the sheets tighter and moaned loudly. "Fuck yes! Please fuck me." I yelled as I pressed my face into the pillow. Duke was hitting the right spot. He always knew just what to do. "You like that baby?" Duke asked as he pounded deeper into me. I gasped and opened my mouth in an attempt to respond but I couldn't. I felt myself getting close and reached one hand under me, rubbing my clit. "Yes, fuck yes, I'm so fucking close Duke, I'm gonna cum!" I pushed myself back on him as much as I could. But I felt my legs turning to jelly beneath me. "Go ahead and cum baby, cum all over this dick." I moaned as I felt myself reach my climax, finishing on him. He thrusted deep into me one more time before releasing inside me. He pulled out and turned me on my back, kissing my stomach and then moving up, placing a kiss on my lips. "You gon have my baby. You understand? An ain't nun gon happen to it. Imma be right here. I put that on everything I love." I nodded and smiled. "I love you so much." He kissed my lips again before replying. "I love you too baby." He pulled his boxers on and put my panties back on me before laying in bed with me. Kissing my forehead and wrapping his arms around me. "Goodnight mamas." I smiled and placed my hands over his. "Goodnight my love."

~THE END~

word count: 1063